Author Topic: Talamania IV Flop Space  (Read 18044 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Talamania IV Flop Space
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:51:55 AM »
This year is looking, at this point, to be the biggest turn out, ever.  I want everyone who can make it to do so.  There is no admission charge to this event, as it is being held at my house (for those who do not know).

I have limited space to put people up for the night(s), and have, already, promised some of that space to folks:
Andreas "Coil" Engstrom
Phil "Dragon62" Sperry
The Jersey boys; Steve "Masherking" Garcia, Steve "Jibbajabbawocky" Milkowski, Brian and John "Iron Panda"

That said, there is not much space left.  However, the kids will be at grandma's that weekend, and their rooms will be available.  Each room can hold two or three, as long some do not mind the floor (sleeping bags are available, as are pillows).

If you can afford a hotel, there are several within five minutes of my house.  I do not want that to be the reason that would make it difficult for you to attend.  Things like soda, snacks, and light meals will be provided by my wife and me.  Everyone is welcome to our house.  I will be barbecuing on Saturday and Sunday, and am not asking for any contributions toward this.  Therefore, the only money people will have to spend, hopefully, is for lodging and travel, and, possibly, extra food if wanted (a lot of people like to sample the local delicacies).

If you have any questions, please ask.  My wife and I will try to accomodate anyone and everyone, but space is limited.  We do not want anyone to not be able to show due to cost of lodging, if it can be avoided.

Several of the players live in the area, and they, too, may have space.  I will not speak for them, but they will chime in on this thread if they, too, have room.

Thanks, folks.  If you have a request or a question that you wish to remain private, please, feel free to PM me.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Talamania IV Flop Space
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
The Boys from Illinois plan on coming and will make arrangements with either Josh or The Big Kahuna.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 04:24:44 PM »
Dave - if you have space left, i usually crash on the recline chair. Homer near by if OK with you.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »
Apparently, you are flashing back to the apartment.  We no longer live ...

No, wait.  Yes, Tim.  I still live in Sharon Hill.  Remember to knock on all the doors until you find me.  I have told the neighbors to say that they do not know me, so expect that.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »
I've got room for one on the couch if you don't mind dogs and the fact that I smoke. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 04:29:04 AM »
We will work it out - we always do. Priority to go to those most needing and most traveled of cours. Dave will take care of this detail. Appreciate the offer Josh.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 05:32:13 PM »
Which Hotels nearby do you recommend? I just need to make arrangements.

Work is good so I can get a nice room.

We are all who we say we are. So long as our actions are the same as our words.

Mishima prophet

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 05:14:16 AM »
Gimme a call:

484-494-7348

Offline nico*le*clodo

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »
Lol funny thing. For a second I thought it was being held in UK, and was wondering if I'd go once. But then it struck me as an evidence. It's on the frikkin American continent.  ;D

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 06:42:31 PM »
Coil is flying in from Sweden, and so I wouldn't rule it out!!  We take care of our people 'round here.  All are welcome, and we even do airport/train station pickups!!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA