Author Topic: Warzone Terrain Pages- Cathedral, Vehicles, Supply Depot, Painted Figures et al  (Read 5800 times)

Offline mcdredd

Warzone still passes through my mind every once in a while.... since the great Bauhaus Gear stopped turning.  I'm glad to see the torch is still burning and some of the old timers are still "in the game."  The Underling is proud I'm sure... and no doubt must patrol this place from time to time.

I have no idea how long my site will remain standing.... as my yahoo account has long since expired.   Take a look and you will see some works from the seminal days when product was still hopping and jumping...and you could still grab copies of the Siege of the Citadel.

From the link you will find a large number of Warzone related pages.  I've got to get around to dusting things off and throwing down the lead.

http://redjak.com/index.html

McDredd

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
I love your tunneler!  Great figs.  I stumbled across your site a while back but it was pleasure to revisit it! 

D

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
What an awesome site! I really like the terain that was built!
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
McDredd! Long time no see!  What the heck are you up to these days?
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!