Author Topic: Ciriths Paint Place - Stygian - Sisters of Tiamat  (Read 34160 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: Ciriths Work - Stygian Sisters of Tiamat. 30% Complete.
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 10:09:13 AM »
This has been a great army to watch grow!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Cirith

• StygianBeach
Re: Ciriths Work - Stygian Hammerhead. 30% Complete.
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 12:31:27 PM »
Lately I have been a bit slow with painting, especially with getting anything finished. I have been a little bit busy with my Stygian though.

Here is a Hammerhead I have done a little work on, I wanted to make it look like it was crawling over a rock, so far I think this has worked.
When I got the model it was in goo shape apart from 2 cracks, 1 smaller crack in the side and a huge crack through the neck, so I brok the head off and glued it back together. The crack was still looking big so I green stuffed a collar over the crack. I hope it paints up well.

Hammerhead side.

Hammerhead back

Hammerhead rear side

Hammerhead front side

I also worked on another Guardian, I origionally thought I would swap the weapons around so that the Flail is in the upper hands and the swords are in the lower hands. I played with the upper wrists and ended up thinking the upper arms might pose auckwardly if I did this swap, so I did a much more simple swap. Any guesses what I ended up doing?

Guardian front

Guardian side

I am also working on a Sisters of Tiamat.

I have actually finished a unit of Drugged, I will post them in the army section. The pics did not come out so well, so I may replace them tomorrow.
People willing to trade their freedom for security deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 06:45:40 PM »
Great work. They are coming along nicely.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Cirith

• StygianBeach
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 03:45:05 PM »
Great work. They are coming along nicely.

Thanks, finished Drugged and Tree Devil in the Stygian army section.
People willing to trade their freedom for security deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline Cirith

• StygianBeach
Re: Ciriths Paint Place - Stygian - Sisters of Tiamat
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 07:29:51 AM »
Wow, it has been so long, but I am back in Germany and ready to continue painting the Stygian.

Here is a mostly completed Sisters of Tiamat, after taking the photos I think it needs more tidy up than I had previously thought.

I will give the base a touch up and then give the belly some shading. I am puzzled how I will do the hand claws as the colour I had initially chosen is too close to my sand colour.

Front

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 11:17:17 AM »
Man, I love that model.  Nice work!
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 02:15:16 PM »
Nice work. The solution to your delema is to go with a different color for the claws.