Author Topic: Great Black Friday Sales (Gaming)  (Read 5605 times)

Offline Glenn M

Great Black Friday Sales (Gaming)
« on: November 27, 2009, 02:28:40 PM »
FFG is having a phenomenal sale on all sorts of stuff, the AT-43 and Confrontation deals are great, as is the Mutant Chronicles (Which I find fun, please don't kill me)  Doom the Game is a mere $20.

Also, Miniature Market is all 5-30% off their already good prices.

Later,
Glenn

Offline Petru5

• Keeping eastern KC an UWZ!!!
    • Conn-Man Games blog
Re: Great Black Friday Sales (Gaming)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »
Everyone, hear me well.  Doom is worth buying.  The expansion is worth buying.  The cost of both is $30, plus shipping.  BUY THEM!!!

I dropped around $150 on AT-43 and MC stuff.  Aside from the unreleased set of stuff FFG is now out of, I have all of it (I have yet to play it).
"Game over, man! Game over!"
-Private Hudson

Offline pinksuezo

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 03:22:42 PM »
darn you two. darn you two to heck!  i'm broke but have always wanted the doom game and your recommendations tipped me over so i just ordered the game.  too bad the expansion is out of stock. i guess at 10 dollars people were ordering more than one. now to look forard to wrecking imps with the bfg... total waste of ammo by the way.
REPORT HERESY. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »
Yeah,  the FF Holiday Sale is pretty spectacular.   Unfortunately, I already have Doom and the Expansion.   However, I think I got the expansion last year during the sale, and the core game was sold out.

All that lovely AT-43 stuff is calling to me, but I spent way too much money this past month on Consiworld, and then the 3 or 4 more Black Friday sales.   Plus, I need another mini's game like I need a hole in the head. 

Still, maybe I will take just one last look....
Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad

Offline Petru5

• Keeping eastern KC an UWZ!!!
    • Conn-Man Games blog
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 12:41:39 PM »
No, no.  You don't buy them to actually play AT-43, you buy them to use for other games!  They are pre-painted (nicely, mind you), you know!
"Game over, man! Game over!"
-Private Hudson

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 01:19:06 PM »
Actually I like AT-43, I have a decent Therian force, my brother just loaded up on Red Bloks and my other friend just got the ONI army.