Author Topic: Helping EE  (Read 4803 times)

Offline Fallen

• Eighty Four, PA
Helping EE
« on: January 27, 2006, 12:40:29 PM »
What do we need to do as gamers to help EE become more successful, which in turn gives us new figs, rules, terrain, and such.

Offline Gallagher_Standard_Barer

Re: Helping EE
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 12:47:07 PM »
Get more people involved and hooked on the game.  The more players of Warzone and Chronopia there are the bigger a customer base EE has.  The more customers purchasing minis the greater there revenue stream, and greater revenue opens up possiblities for new investments, whether that means sculptors, equipment, greater events presence, whatever.

In the more immediate sence you could send them a pair of functioning pewter casting pots, since I hear the factory's went down, but I don't quite think thats what you meant.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 01:23:03 PM »
That's all there is to it.  If every gamer pulls one more player into their circle, then EE will grow.  I've  pulled two in so far.  This year I'm going to try for two more.  I haven't crunched the numbers for how much we've spent all together, but it adds up, believe me.  Demo a game at a local hobby store, find people playing those other games and show them ours--schools and universities have clubs, etc.  Use this forum to find people--I've met dmcgee1 and jjdodger through this forum and in person at the last con--I'm sure they will convince me to invest in Warzone models (I'm a Chronopia player) as we'll be gettin' together soon for some gaming. 

Above all else, conduct yourself with the esprit de corps that comes with this gaming community; that can only help Excelsior live up to its name.
Cheers.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Gubs

• Prophet Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 08:44:15 AM »
Basically it comes down to being an ambassador for EE.  Be friendly,  run demos at lgs' or clubs or cons, get new people involved, continually bug retailers about carrying EE.