Author Topic: I need ya'll to help me out, I entered a contest...  (Read 4032 times)

Offline Alxbates

I need ya'll to help me out, I entered a contest...
« on: September 13, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »
Hey guys and gals, I'd like to ask for you all to help me out.

I entered a contest to have a miniature of myself sculpted.  I've already got quite a few votes, but I'm solidly in second place. 

So I'd like everyone here to take a few minutes to vote for me!  Anonymous votes do NOT count, you have to use a name (or sign in using your gmail or blogger info).  All you have to do to vote is leave a comment, like "I vote for Alex", in the comments section.

Here's the link to where you leave a comment:

http://jamesvanschaik.blogspot.com/2009/09/edge-of-reality-miniature-contest-entry_161.html

And since I'm in second place, if you've got a spouse or roommate (or kids!) that you can talk into voting, too, that'd be awesome!

In the interests of full disclosure, here's a link to the main contest page so you can look at the other entries:

http://jamesvanschaik.blogspot.com/

There are some good entries there (I've gotta give kudos to the guy who posed on his human-sized slottabase...), but I'm still biased in my own favor!

I *promise* that if I win I'll paint the miniature and post pictures!

Thanks folks!

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: I need ya'll to help me out, I entered a contest...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 04:55:10 AM »
Alex, if you're nekkid, I don't want to see that!!!  Word on the grapevine is however, that you would put the "heroic" in the sculpt though.   :o

Alright, I'll check it out and vote.

May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 05:37:52 AM »
Heh, nope, I'm not nekkid, I'm wearing my fancy Italian leather coat with the fur trim.

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 07:22:46 AM »
Ok, you got my vote. The girl with the cat was cute though. Why does she only have two votes?

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »
I voted for the pimp, yo!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!