1. Entries must be submitted in final form by photos by midnight on 08/15/09, or else be disqualified.
2. Final entry photos must include a left, right, center, rear and overhead shot of the model(s).
3. Only one (1) entry per category per person.
4. All entry designs must be chariot styled (i.e.- a conveyance pulled by something).
5. All entries must be based so they could be used in game play.
6. All entries must use models designed for the two games. Alterations to the posing, etc…are allowed.
7. Conversions are welcomed so long as the basic figures and such remain identifiable.
8. If a model has not been released for the games and you have made a proxy for it yourself, that is allowed. Substitution of another company’s models is not encouraged. Scratch
built vehicles are welcomed.
9. Creativity is the name of this game, though it is set within the framework of the two settings. Make sure your entries adhere to the designs and motifs established therein.
Judges will rank entries based on the following five criteria:
1. Overall Design. How well the model is crafted and assembled, how well it conveys movement and action.
2. Creativity. How well the model captures the flavor of the game/race/rules.
3. Basing. How well the base completes and compliments the model you created.
4. Quality of Conversions. Pretty self evident.
5. Painting. Including technique, neatness, skill in execution, coherent color scheme, and overall appearance.