Author Topic: Divine Wrath Scout Bike's  (Read 5826 times)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Divine Wrath Scout Bike's
« on: August 21, 2009, 01:25:08 PM »
Shouldn't it have a machine pistol instead of the pistol? It has 1 better MV and cost 8 points more than the Pegasus. ;D
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Divine Wrath Scout Bike's
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 03:21:09 AM »
Interesting point - I'll get back to you on it.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline micmellon

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 11:44:44 AM »
The point costs of very simular models of different fractions is very common in Warzone.

When ever I pointed out that it is strange I got the answer: It is because of game balance inside the fraction.

But I have nothing against some rules how the point cost are calculated.
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 05:24:32 AM »
Shouldn't it have a machine pistol instead of the pistol? It has 1 better MV and cost 8 points more than the Pegasus. ;D

Until we have a definitive answer as to whether this is a typo, or if it is simply a perception of whether the vehicle is costed correctly, play it as it is written.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:26:27 AM by dmcgee1 »
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!