Author Topic: How's it going?  (Read 5673 times)

Offline Pieper

How's it going?
« on: January 20, 2006, 03:55:16 PM »
Long time no see.

Hadn't been here for a long time, thought I would pop in and cause some trouble... ;)
Just joking, looks like things have become markedly more cvilized so shouldn't be any problems. ;D
I have decided with the new year to at least start painting again and thought I would drop in and see what was new while  I was at it.

Doesn't look like anything real new has come out since I last stopped in, which is neither good nor bad, at least I didn't miss anything.  Glad to be back, I might not post a lot right now but hope to become more active this year.

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
Re: How's it going?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 07:13:11 PM »
Welcome back.   :)  You're assessment is pretty accurate.  Things are more civil.  There have been some new fun threads such as models we don't want to see as well as some very interesting battle reports.
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline JohnL5555

Re: How's it going?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 04:39:53 PM »
  Howdy Pieper. I don't drop by very often. I mainly lurk when I do. Things are pretty mellow around here. Quite nice.

I did manage to get a game of 1st edition in with my son last week. We played 550 points each. I used Cyber and he used his newly painted Dark Legion. He thumped me with his mass of Undead legionaires. :D

We had a ball. My buddies are painting up their troops so we can all play. I haven't wrapped my head around UWZ, yet. I know 1st pretty well. So, that's what we are playing.

I did pick up a load of Mishima. Can't wait to have them battle.

Thanks,

John