Author Topic: Anyone know what the Braziers and new Devout archers look like?  (Read 6035 times)

Offline Alxbates

Anyone know what the Braziers and new Devout archers look like?
« on: January 19, 2006, 12:43:53 AM »
The thread title says it all - does anyone know what the Braziers and new Devout risen archers look like?  I'm interested in both, but I'd like to know what they look like before I order them...

Thanks!

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
Re: Anyone know what the Braziers and new Devout archers look like?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 05:47:31 AM »
http://www.excelsiorentertainment.com/Browse_Item_Details.asp/Item_ID/151/categ_id/124/parent_ids/0,14,124/Name/Risen_Skeleton_Archers-_Assortment_#1_(4)

Did you have seen this?  ;)

At least I think they look better than those Risens with the giant skull on the standard minis body...

just my two cents...

Anomander Rake
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Offline Morfdoggs

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 06:58:36 AM »
I can't wait to see the next assortment of archers and the other sowrdsmen assortment. The stygian undead will be intresting. about the braziers that I wopuld be intrested in seeing as well.

I imagine somethin like this without the top thing on it. So you could stick an arrow in it and get it flamin. I am curious as to if it adds some fire damage.
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth!

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 07:23:09 AM »
I imagine somethin like this without the top thing on it. So you could stick an arrow in it and get it flamin. I am curious as to if it adds some fire damage.

It should do so....here is an answer from Thom about magical or flaming missile weapons and their use on undeads in the Thread UNDEADS....

Let's take this in stages:
1) The notation regarding handheld missile weapons should be fairly clear. Should a missile from these sources however confer other damage because it has been augmented in some way then this would apply.
By this i mean to say that if an arrow was made into a flaming arrow for example (something from CM), then the fire damage could apply.
Magical enchantments would fall into this category so the cursed shots that the Sons of Kronos use would still work (once that is).

greetz,

Anomander Rake
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Offline Ruther

• Warzone Deutschland
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 09:03:26 AM »
Sounds fun but i'm a bit concernd about gamebalance if anyone can have flamming arrows (ie a counter on any risen and undead Misslescreens).  :-\
He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Fastest

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 09:11:40 AM »
Maybe if only the fire damage applies to the undead having to make the save? 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 10:10:22 AM »
I'd seen the picture of the first lot of undead archers, but the store has a second pack available, with no picture attached.  That's the one I'm looking for.

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!