Author Topic: questions regarding Bauhaus blitzer capt and rocketpacks.  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Murk

these questions consider warzone first edition cuircumstances.
I know that most of you play second edition, but I hope you can answer.

The parachuting rules regarding blitzers explain that the sargeant is to be placed anywhere on the table and is not subject to the deviation rules. Is this the same for the blitzer captain who is an individual or does he deviate?

Do rocketpacks explode when the martian banshees hit the ground? Like ordinary vehicles?

Can you land as an engage action?

Can you throw grenades when airborne?

Is the Imperial walker considered trooper or vehicle? It does not give separate stats for the driver.

thank you. :)

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
Re: questions regarding Bauhaus blitzer capt and rocketpacks.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 05:32:53 AM »
these questions consider warzone first edition cuircumstances.
I know that most of you play second edition, but I hope you can answer.

The parachuting rules regarding blitzers explain that the sargeant is to be placed anywhere on the table and is not subject to the deviation rules. Is this the same for the blitzer captain who is an individual or does he deviate?

If the Captain is with the squad, he is the one that doesn't deviate and the rest fall in around him with deviations.

Do rocketpacks explode when the martian banshees hit the ground? Like ordinary vehicles?

No, they do not.

Can you land as an engage action?

I do not think you can. I will look that one up though.

Can you throw grenades when airborne?

Sure

Is the Imperial walker considered trooper or vehicle? It does not give separate stats for the driver.

It is a vehicle.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: questions regarding Bauhaus blitzer capt and rocketpacks.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 11:57:21 AM »
And most of us play third edition BTW.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!