Author Topic: M-100A1 Mounted Autocannon  (Read 5112 times)

Pax

M-100A1 Mounted Autocannon
« on: May 18, 2009, 02:51:27 AM »
Lo, another question.

The M-100A1 Autocannon in the weapon lists got the following effects: Ballistic, Concussive. All other Mounted Auto Cannons got the same except they all got Rending as well. Is this a typo or intended?

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: M-100A1 Mounted Autocannon
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 06:10:41 PM »
I do not have the book in front of me, at the moment.  If that is how it is written in the weapons section (not the corporation's armory or in the unit stats), then that is how it is, unless and until FAQ'd differently.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Pax

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »
alright, the question was sort of the idea of putting some attention on that so that if it is a error it would be noticed. :) And if not I would at least know. :)

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 05:36:18 AM »
only gun effects to work in the rules are radiant and (non) ballistic anyway.. -> wait for uwz 2.0
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 04:42:38 AM »
Lo, another question.

The M-100A1 Autocannon in the weapon lists got the following effects: Ballistic, Concussive. All other Mounted Auto Cannons got the same except they all got Rending as well. Is this a typo or intended?

This has been answered.

I do not have the book in front of me, at the moment.  If that is how it is written in the weapons section (not the corporation's armory or in the unit stats), then that is how it is, unless and until FAQ'd differently.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!