Author Topic: Chariot Building Contest  (Read 68674 times)

Offline Wrathraven

• Journeyman
Re: Chariot Building Contest
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2009, 06:26:44 AM »
Mine is almost done too. :-X But unfortunately the contest is over...  :'( Maybe  tomorrow I can finish it. I have lack of time, I’m at home maybe twice a week, and last weekend I was on Madonna concert and because of that  I couldn’t finish it on time.

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2009, 07:19:51 AM »
Well, the deadline has come and gone!  For those who finished...well done and congrats.

I know many of you have started works but never got around to finishing them.  Life happens.  Judging will commence this week so if you have finished your models make sure they are posted online by this evening.  However, since there are some very cool "in progress" works I have heard about, we will open the second round of the competition using the same criteria and ending at Talamania IV.  So if you missed this deadline, you now have a new one.

The Judges will confer and winners announced this Friday.  Thanks for playing!
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!

Offline dave kufner

• The Matrix has you
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2009, 01:56:18 PM »
kool that will give me time to do my Capitol Chariot.
Qui Desiderat Pascem Preperat Bellum

My Blog

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2009, 11:53:46 AM »
Well the First Chariot Competition has ended and Dave Kufner is our unanimous winner. 

;D ;D Congratulations Dave Kufner!!   ;D ;D      ;D ;D Congratulations Dave Kufner!!   ;D ;D
You will be receiving a custom engraved medallion (gold for first prize), a special Veez Con Trophy for your mantel, customized rules for your particular vehicle, and an assortment of cool metal for your enjoyment.  Well done!!

Please PM me with your mailing address and once assembled we will send it all out to you (no PO Boxes please).
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!