Author Topic: Talamania 3 thoughts  (Read 4881 times)

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Talamania 3 thoughts
« on: April 26, 2009, 07:03:38 AM »
Went Friday and Saturday....

Had a good time both nights- getting a game against wmerideth Friday- Cartel led by Reena versus a Wolfpack force.  Reena enjoyed killing Mourning Wolves...  (" Damn b!tches!!!)

...and on Saturday I finally got in a match against Coil (Battle of the Crusaders?)...  He whipped on the 1st MarDiv force after a very close four turns (t5 was a bloodbath) and it was a damn fine game.  Battle was fought on the VeezCon Industries Airfield.  I think the Brotherhood was investigating possible Dark Legion Taint... Coil took photos as did dave so I expect pictures to be posted soon.

The only other game I got in was a Battletech matchup against Masherking.  I surprised him with large amounts of Battlearmor and when we called the game at a draw (after 6 hours!) he was down to 2 out of 5 Mechs and I was at 2 Mobile and one pillbox (missing a leg) Mech with four healthy (plus two wounded) squads of Battle Armor stalking his 100 tonner quad, looking to blow off legs.  Good game.... and there will be a rematch I think sooner or later.

All I know is Masher was ripping Jibba over the game.  ("Dude...  he's making me think!!")

Gun Moll enjoyed the company and was very happy to meet Coill...  He who supplies Swedish Chocolate was a must-meet....

John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
Re: Talamania 3 thoughts
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »
god was the battletech game that long.  :o
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: Talamania 3 thoughts
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »
god was the battletech game that long.  :o

It did not help we were off on tangents and stuff every five minutes.  Next time, we likely won't be as bad.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y