Author Topic: Needed bits  (Read 3427 times)

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
Needed bits
« on: April 20, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »
Hello

I am looking for 6 Imperial plastic SGT's and six 40k chain swords for conversion madness. Looking to make some Loughton Rams .

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Needed bits
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 11:21:12 AM »
Trying to get back to normal. There are a couple of people ahead of you but I will look as soon as I am up to it. If you would rather - I may still have about 6 of the Warzone chain swords
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 03:34:14 PM »
Hello

There is no rush on this Top, so when you can let me know. I have storm trenchers plus a mortar team, blood berets, golden lions and a heap of other things to get to first. Maybe some day my bauhaus, and every thing else will get painted. ::)

wmeredith
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Jase

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 08:54:56 PM »
Oh crap, that's a good idea! I got a stack of special forces sgts with the smgs and chainrippers to use as the Rams, but its noticeable as they aren't agressor pistols, and its awfully fiddly trying to cut away the smgs to swap out for pistols.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."