Author Topic: Anyone interested in this?  (Read 3304 times)

Offline shenlung

Anyone interested in this?
« on: April 19, 2009, 04:48:17 AM »
In working out a couple of random minis trades on the net, this lot of stuff was offered to me:

15 Imperial Regulars (plastic)
5 trenchers + officer (officer not pictured)
5 blood berets +officer (officer converted with 40k power fist)
10 mounted hussars (I think that's what the Bauhaus lizard cavalry are called)

I have no use for them, but if someone here were interested, I would certainly facilitate the sale.  Thoughts on a fair price for the lot?

Edit:  I should also point out that these models appear to be all based/painted.  I've seen a couple pics - looks like decent tabletop standard.

Thanks all!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 05:00:37 AM by shenlung »
What, these?  I've had these minis forever dear, they were just in a box in the garage.... :D

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Anyone interested in this?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 11:09:13 AM »
Maybe -- what kinda trade/deal you thinking about?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline shenlung

Re: Anyone interested in this?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 08:36:16 PM »
I had picked up a mix of other WZ models via bartertown recently and the owner PM'd me asking if I was interested in that lot.

I honestly have no clue what it's worth as I don't play WZ myself and had only picked up the other stuff for a particular model a college buddy had been after for nostalgia.  I was thinking that if someone here was interested I could either point them to the guy on BT or act as the middle man.
What, these?  I've had these minis forever dear, they were just in a box in the garage.... :D