Author Topic: Cool new blog for the Leviathan game  (Read 11987 times)

Offline leutenantbrittan

Re: Cool new blog for the Leviathan game
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 01:57:38 PM »
Hi!

Ive updated the blog with pics of the remaining dwarf wargolems as well as my entry for the leviathan painting competition! Theres also some pics of another guys entry to the painting competition!

I have also got stats sorted out for the pict war bison and compiled them onto a pdf. As usual if anyone wants a copy, please feel free to contact me and I will send it out!

All the best!

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »
 I tried to post this picture onto the Scotia site but I could not figure out how to do it.So I will post it here for you all to see.It is an Everhungry Lord model.Very cool sculpt which I will get around to painting some time  ;D.

Offline leutenantbrittan

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 12:10:07 AM »
Hi!

Thanks for that! Hes a really nice model! He reminds me of one of the demons from Chronopia (the guy whos been chopped in half)

I may have to pinch the pic to stick it on my blog and indeed post it on the scotia forum!

All the best!

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 02:09:23 AM »
 It is a very cool model.I tried to post him onto the Scotia site with no luck.I might be able to get a few more pictures for you today.

Offline leutenantbrittan

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 04:30:41 AM »
Hi!

That would be outstanding! Im very tempted to go forth and buy me some elves now but must resist as my gaming budget is spent and its coming up on submission time for uni!

Still ive got 4 months free after that to catch up with my gaming gubbins!

Is it just me or does the everhungry lord sculpt look a bit Bob Olleyish? Maybe its just the armoured gauntlets... I bet it paints up really well too!

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 01:49:55 PM »
I like that model, a lot!

The normal "Evehungry" miniature is a solid piece, but nothing special... but this one is really cool!  Thanks for posting the pic!
Wan Chew Tree Faw!