Author Topic: Cyclopes Forge order interest  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Von Koss

Cyclopes Forge order interest
« on: February 04, 2009, 07:21:54 AM »
I was just looking around the other day and noticed that there has been interest in the past about a group order from Francesco.  I'm interested in getting quite a few of his mins and was wondering if anyone else is interested in a group order.  I have not ordered from him before and if anyone wants to take charge of this little venture- by all means feel free to do so.  I hate that I missed the past group order as he has some stunning figures.  Just curious to get a tally of those interested.
Total models painted for the year 2011: 14

<The Goal: exceed 534 painted models in one year>
*End Date: Dec. 25th 2011*
2010- 294 (fail)

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Cyclopes Forge order interest
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 08:54:59 AM »
I went in on one order, and before that, ordered on my own.  Service was good to the States.  The catalog of available models hasn't grown a whole lot since then, and I'm busted, but otherwise would go in.  The Urjadeen see frequent use at my place, and the Lotus Guard too.  I would consider ordering a few Jackal Dwarves, but I'm not running point on this one.

The Heresy order was pretty big, and although successful, has left me pretty busted.

If you get a few people in to split the shipping, you'll make out a lot better.

Good luck, and keep us posted.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Alxbates

Re: Cyclopes Forge order interest
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 12:17:44 AM »
I'm definitely interested, but missing three works of work has kinda screwed me financially till I get that workmans comp check.

But I'm interested - I'll order one or two models at minimum.

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!