Author Topic: Audrey update  (Read 8563 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Audrey update
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 06:01:57 PM »
I am a match for the blood type!  I will try to get registered as soon as is possible (though if I heard it was needed promptly, that would motivate me more!) ;).  I am continuing to keep good vibes flowing.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 06:07:09 PM »
I'm A+ so according to Wedge's chart I can't donate. I will however continue the prayers.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 06:53:01 PM »
I am a match for the blood type!  I will try to get registered as soon as is possible (though if I heard it was needed promptly, that would motivate me more!) ;).  I am continuing to keep good vibes flowing.

That helps... but you gotta match alot more than that...  If it does come to marrow, here is hoping a match among family is found.  Those outside of family are less likely....  but if it comes to it, hopefully either Dave or someone else is a close enough match to help.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 06:54:52 PM by Archer »
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Spagg

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »
I really appreciate everything guys. It really makes me feel good to hear everyone so willing to help my little girl. I'll keep everyone in the loop and I hope to get some pics of her up soon.

Scott