Author Topic: Talamania III Information - Friday to Monday, April 24 - 27, 2009  (Read 87921 times)

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
Re: Talamania III Information - Friday to Monday, April 24 - 27, 2009
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 07:06:10 AM »
 I need to sort a passport out too.

Long time since I have seen Masher on the boards.How have you been doing and have you played much Spinespur latley?Painted my first thug today for the game.

Salute is a big show over here and at the bottom of the country for me.It would be good if it was a two day event.

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 05:31:49 AM »
Will be making the trip after finishing my chores at another groups shindig. Should be there early evening Saturday.

Looking forward to the trash talk!

William
We are all who we say we are. So long as our actions are the same as our words.

Mishima prophet

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 05:37:07 AM »
See you there Bill!!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 06:35:46 AM »
Soooo many people to play.  Hope I get to them all.

Coil,  Gun Moll will be in attendance.  Dunno what she will be playing other than Check Your 6 and maybe Chrono...
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 06:40:51 AM »
Bring Chronopia!!  I'm packing Crystal Lotus for Coil.  I hope to get a rematch with him. 

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 06:41:47 AM »
HMMMM....maybe we can get in a game of Silent death.
I have the starwars ship stats. 8)

Steve and I are coming down friday night and saturday.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 06:52:44 AM by masherking »
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 06:51:03 AM »
Long time since I have seen Masher on the boards.How have you been doing and have you played much Spinespur latley?Painted my first thug today for the game.

I'm doing good and no sadly I havent gotten much Spinespur in after we had Spinespur day at the store.
Since my gaming group tends to go in cycles we are currently playing Legend of five rings ccg. I havent been in minature mood the past few months but thats changing as I blew the dust of my aeronef and land ironcland mnis for some VSF action.

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 07:16:24 AM »
 The new releases for Spinespur have renewed my interest.The Shacklers and Composits are due out soon.

Never got into card games.I have been tracking down the Clan War miniatures though.

Hope you all have a great time.

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 07:18:31 AM »
Bring Chronopia!!  I'm packing Crystal Lotus for Coil.  I hope to get a rematch with him. 
I'm bringing my CL (about 1500 pts) so maybe you should bring the FB for more variety. On the other hand with both our armies we can have one giant battle.

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2009, 07:47:29 AM »
Hi Guys,

Sorry to have been away, tax season was much more grueling than last year.  Suffice it to say I lived and have some great things to share at the event.  I have not been idle in my absence.

First of all, we had a board refurbishing party (at least I had fun) last weekend and have repaired and cleaned up the Jungle, City and Dungeon Boards.  Dave, Josh and I worked hard to spruce them up.  Additionally the Winter Board, which needed serious work, has been finished (it needed an update for the big CL battle coming this weekend).  In addition to the old standard tables, we have other configurable boards and the Master Maze Monster Dungeon for use.  Should be a great day to push tin!!

Next, the first batch of new models from the new company will be available for sale at Talamania III this year.  We are even offering them at special rates for the attendees as a way to say thank you for years of support and encouragement.  Don’t worry if you can’t make it, there are plenty of specials we will have online too. It is great to be back into production again and I hope you will enjoy the models.  They will be placed up on the new website for view and purchase next week.  An announcement will be placed in this section when the website goes live.  From then on I will be back regularly.

The long awaited updates and new model stats for both UWZ and Chrono will also start appearing next week on a different site dedicated only to the games and their promotion.  See this section for updates as well.

Lastly, we will be discussing a little bit of “Project Prime”, something I think everyone will really enjoy.

I look forward to seeing you all this weekend!  Perhaps Coil and I can actually get in a game ( you were my first Crusader after all).

Excelsior,
Thom
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2009, 08:20:58 AM »
We definitely need to play at least one game Prime. It'll be fun to see what new minis you have for us.

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 08:48:40 AM »
The new releases for Spinespur have renewed my interest.The Shacklers and Composits are due out soon.

Yes its nice to see merv crank out the models again....looking forward to the 2nd book...some nice stuff coming out of that one ;)

Never got into card games.I have been tracking down the Clan War miniatures though.

The L5R ccg is sweet, like it alot ......Clan War worth getting, better if you have someone to play against  :P. A very Good Game.
Steve and I got insane deals both of us have huge armies.....been meaning to get back to it someday.

Hope you all have a great time.
I LIVE to dash Dave's dreams of victory on the rocks of despair
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 08:52:53 AM by masherking »

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2009, 08:51:39 AM »
Hi Guys,

Sorry to have been away, tax season was much more grueling than last year.  Suffice it to say I lived and have some great things to share at the event.  I have not been idle in my absence.

First of all, we had a board refurbishing party (at least I had fun) last weekend and have repaired and cleaned up the Jungle, City and Dungeon Boards.  Dave, Josh and I worked hard to spruce them up.  Additionally the Winter Board, which needed serious work, has been finished (it needed an update for the big CL battle coming this weekend).  In addition to the old standard tables, we have other configurable boards and the Master Maze Monster Dungeon for use.  Should be a great day to push tin!!

Next, the first batch of new models from the new company will be available for sale at Talamania III this year.  We are even offering them at special rates for the attendees as a way to say thank you for years of support and encouragement.  Don’t worry if you can’t make it, there are plenty of specials we will have online too. It is great to be back into production again and I hope you will enjoy the models.  They will be placed up on the new website for view and purchase next week.  An announcement will be placed in this section when the website goes live.  From then on I will be back regularly.

The long awaited updates and new model stats for both UWZ and Chrono will also start appearing next week on a different site dedicated only to the games and their promotion.  See this section for updates as well.

Lastly, we will be discussing a little bit of “Project Prime”, something I think everyone will really enjoy.

I look forward to seeing you all this weekend!  Perhaps Coil and I can actually get in a game ( you were my first Crusader after all).

Excelsior,
Thom

holy moly you live.
Here I thought josh was pretending to be you like Noman Bates was pretending to be his own mother.

*"has anyone seen Josh"
 " No, but if you look up you see the shadow Thom rocking back forth in his Apartment."

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2009, 09:30:27 AM »
LOL

Nice, Norman Bates... lol. Too Funny.

Still planning on a throw down with you sir!   ;)

(PS- I am thrilled to be back again)
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2009, 09:34:39 AM »
Shut it, you bastards!!!!!!!!!!