Conventions > Other Convention & Events Worth Checking Out

Monthly Game Night at Dave's

(1/55) > >>

dmcgee1:
There has been a large amount of interest from the locals to have a monthly gaming night.  I, too, love the idea.  As it is now, I game at least once a week, but want to involve more folks and more games.  Obviously, I love to play Warzone, and I am interested in playing Chronopia, too.  I am not limiting it to just these two games.  With that in mind:

I am officially announcing the Monthly Game Night at Dave's!
I am opening my house on the third Saturday of every month for gaming.  Obviously, this is the Talaminiatures Forum, so Talaminiatures games will be played more often than not.  I remain open to suggestions and majority-rule.  However, for the first two sessions, I would like to see Warzone then Chronopia.  After that, you choose.

Here is the tentative schedule:

January 17
February 21
March 21
April 18
May 16
June 20
July 18
August 15
September 19
October 17
November 21
December 19

I hope to see you, all, make a few of these.  I can promise fun and good gaming.  Texas Fries are a given, and a few barbeques may just happen to pop up during those months that promote outdoor cooking.

**** PLEASE, STICKY THIS ****

Topkick:

--- Quote from: dmcgee1 on December 20, 2008, 02:33:29 PM ---There has been a large amount of interest from the locals to have a monthly gaming night.  I, too, love the idea.  As it is now, I game at least once a week, but want to involve more folks and more games.  Obviously, I love to play Warzone, and I am interested in playing Chronopia, too.  I am not limiting it to just these two games.  With that in mind:

I am officially announcing the Monthly Game Night at Dave's!
I am opening my house on the third Saturday of every month for gaming.  Obviously, this is the Talaminiatures Forum, so Talaminiatures games will be played more often than not.  I remain open to suggestions and majority-rule.  However, for the first two sessions, I would like to see Warzone then Chronopia.  After that, you choose.

Here is the tentative schedule:

January 17
February 21
March 21
April 18
May 16
June 20
July 18
August 15
September 19
October 17
November 21
December 19

I hope to see you, all, make a few of these.  I can promise fun and good gaming.  Texas Fries are a given, and a few barbeques may just happen to pop up during those months that promote outdoor cooking.

**** PLEASE, STICKY THIS ****

--- End quote ---

Uhm...while I heartily endorse this idea I must ask your meaning and take slight umbrage the phrase "those months that promote outdoor cooking"

PS - thread is now sticky

dmcgee1:

--- Quote from: Topkick on December 20, 2008, 02:44:52 PM ---Uhm...while I heartily endorse this idea I must ask your meaning and take slight umbrage the phrase "those months that promote outdoor cooking"

--- End quote ---

I'm a wuss when it comes to the cold, and won't cook outdoors, then.  However, if someone with more skill and more fortitude toward the elements wishes to prepare the food, by all means, let me show you where the grill is!  ;D

MadBrad:
Very generous of you Dave.

Now, if only we could get a solid crew in Denver together for similar gaming sessions...

Someone have a brat for me!

Topkick:

--- Quote from: MadBrad on December 20, 2008, 04:18:24 PM ---Very generous of you Dave.

Now, if only we could get a solid crew in Denver together for similar gaming sessions...

Someone have a brat for me!

--- End quote ---

On the days that Dave lists step outside your house and put your hand to your ear. Lean east and if you hear someone yelling Hillshire you say Farm.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version