Author Topic: FAQ"ED Concentrate  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
FAQ"ED Concentrate
« on: December 17, 2008, 08:01:12 PM »
In reading the FAQ It states page84 is incorrect. My question then is how does BH spell Crimson Blow increase in damage then? It states page 391 #3 The damage of the attack is 9+1 for each 2 points of magnitude added.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: FAQ"ED Concentrate
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »
In reading the FAQ It states page84 is incorrect. My question then is how does BH spell Crimson Blow increase in damage then? It states page 391 #3 The damage of the attack is 9+1 for each 2 points of magnitude added.

Simply roll for success at the higher Magnitude.

Ex.:  Cardinal's Crimson Blow is a Mag: 2 Art.  It will do DM: 9 at Mag: 2.  If you choose to make it Mag: 3, it will do DM: 10.  Roll for success at higher Magnitude (PW - MAG = < Target Roll).  You can still Concentrate prior to attempting the Art, adding +2 to the model's PW stat.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!