Author Topic: This Week in gaming 10/25/08  (Read 9995 times)

Offline Brother Jim

Re: This Week in gaming 10/25/08
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »
Oh Yeah!!!!!!
Another Legions of Steel fan. Pentacon moves another notch higher on my Con List.

...snip...

BTW I have most of the stuff needed for LoS and Planetstorm if you need to fill any gaps in your collection.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled forum topic already in progress  ;D
Threadjack in progress.....

Infranite FROG Warrior (x2 blisters)
Infranite Assault Warriors (x2 blisters)
Infranite War Leader (x1 blister)
Infranite Chain Gunner (x2 blisters)

Unfortunately, I won't have the Cardinal's Crowns for these until 10 Nov.

Threadjack completed. Move along citizen, nothing to see here......
Fear my ability to teleport hand grenades into your pants..........without the pin or spoon !!!!

Ebay alias: sweettooth32

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 12:46:50 PM »
Like all of you I find it hard to pick just one favourite.

Like Archer I like the Sisters of Battle. Despite being quite old sculpts they are still in my opinion some of the best for 40k.
Hasslefree - For the reasons stated by Masherking. They are just so much fun to paint (even though I still don't feel I do them justice)
Privateer Press - The entire range for both Warmachine and Hordes is top of the line with a few exceptions. My favourite is Khador though due to the flavour.
Warzone - The Bushido Samurai are great and so are the Jungle Kommandos and the newer versions of Capitol LI and HI. My favourite army is the Brotherhood though.
Chronopia - The elves and Firsborns are my favourites. The best quality sculpts are the SOK though.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 02:11:27 PM »
Nice topic, dude, seriously.

- Cybertronic Chasseur Grenadier Spec (UWZ)
 - Metal Express' new Nighthawks (Silent Death)
 - The orginal Rifleman and Marauder from Battletech - those figs made me want to play the game. (Battletech)
 - The Tekron Warmaster (UWZ)
 - Firstborn Iron Guard Hero (great dynamic pose with really cool armor - Chronopia)
 - Jungle Kommandos (c'mon - rotary shotguns...ROTARY FRIGGIN SHOTGUNS! - UWZ)
 - Sean (Kalie_Bloodhammer) Mebert's conversions - they're good!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 05:20:35 PM »
All I can say is........Chronopia, Chronopia, Chronopia!!!!  I also like most Warzone figs. ;D  Plus I thought Leviathan had some stuff that was way ahead of its time.  To be honest, there are way to many figs from various companies for me to remember.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143