Author Topic: Crossing Over  (Read 4331 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Crossing Over
« on: June 11, 2008, 02:09:42 PM »
As part of my departing the local area I am clearing out the Chronopia stuff from my FLGS (it's on the 50% off rack).  I know my new locale has a prisine Chronopia section that I plan on taking full advantage of.

My point?

I have finally crossed over (as I promised to do over a year ago) and am collecting a Stygian army.  In addition, I'll probably get an Elven house as well.

Bear in mind that these are at the absolute bottom of my painting list, to include below my 40K stuff (and trust me that's pretty low). 

In the mean time, I have the electronic version but I would like to get a hard copy of the latest rulebook eventually so keep your eyes open for me.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
Re: Crossing Over
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 03:21:41 PM »
Welcome to the club.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 08:49:58 PM »
Another source of snakeskin for the boots of the Blackblood nobles - the Bloodthrone is pleased.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 10:19:42 AM »
Veez: I have 2nd Ed rulebook available. Let me know if you're interested. New/Unused copies are available.

SP
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 10:47:38 AM »
Once again the Sales Manager of Topkick's Trading Post proves why he has been Salesman of the Year for 3 years running. It has nothing to do with the mysterious disappearance and ritual suicides of the rest of the salesforce each year just before award time.  :o  ;D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »
'Reminds me Hal, I'd like to fight your Blackblood army one day.  Hopefully the Thom Ultimatum will see those that couldn't make it this year.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 12:29:40 PM »
I too look forward to.....Bah - with that attitude you will lose.

You would be fighting me. I as the Blackblood Commander am second only to the Bloodthrone in importance when engaging my armies. The indivdual Blackbloods are merely extensions of my will and count for nothing. If you acknowledge your equipment you beocme concerned for it's welfare and therefore you become weak....Sorry about that. I appear to have channeled the spirit of KharDaas, an Ogre Warlord for a moment.  ;D