Author Topic: Hello out there, New Guy here!  (Read 3460 times)

Offline slobberblood

Hello out there, New Guy here!
« on: May 13, 2008, 08:02:54 AM »
I'm new to the forum, coming over from RPGbomb.com; where I met the mega cool Veez. I play mostly in Stroudsburg PA.
I was a freelancer many years ago, so I still have all of my old Warzone miniatures. I'm looking for people local to play with; here are some of my Minis!

I'm comparing them to Heroscape minis....

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Hello out there, New Guy here!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »
Welcome aboard!!  Great job on those models!!  Are you coming to Talamania here outside of Philly?  You'll get plenty of gaming in, free crash space, and meet many of us face to face. 

Come out this Friday night or Saturday morning for our now yearly event!!

P.S.  we think Veez is cool too, although some break his stones on occasion 'round here!!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline slobberblood

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:55:49 AM »
Welcome aboard!!  Great job on those models!!  Are you coming to Talamania here outside of Philly?  You'll get plenty of gaming in, free crash space, and meet many of us face to face. 

Come out this Friday night or Saturday morning for our now yearly event!!

P.S.  we think Veez is cool too, although some break his stones on occasion 'round here!!
Oh, sorry can't do it this weekend, but maybe in the future! I was looking to see if there was somebody closer... I'm near the Delaware Water gap, about two hours from Philly... -J

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 12:28:44 PM »
Great to have you and welcome aboard! If you do get to Talamania ensure you PM/notify Dave M. (host) to verify crash space. He is a great guy and plays in the Philly area. I am from Dover, Delaware and willing to travel to Claymant etc to play. I will be at Talamania if you  need to borrow some Imperial figs let me know. There is a large group in the Philly/NJ area. Just post and I am sure they will reply to you. BTW some very nice work on the figs above!!
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »
Good lookin figs.  Welcome to our little space on the web.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 01:10:16 PM »
Welcome aboard!  It's always cool to see new faces, and even cooler to see new faces close to us for gaming.  Feel free to PM me, anytime, for gaming dates and updates.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!