Author Topic: 20% off Prince August  (Read 16413 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: 20% off Prince August
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 04:25:58 PM »
Well the second package just arrived.   This one was in much better shape. :o  Everybody got their stuff except for dmcgee1 and myself. :(

@dmcgee1- you only recieved 1 tg9944 Etoiles Mortant LFT.  Apparnently they are out of sotck.  I will be contacting them
                  about a refund and will reimburse you when I send of your package.

DogOWar-  I'm missing:  1(x4) Elven Militia, 1 Warrior of the Sun, and 1 SOK Chieftan.

I'm out of town starting tomorrow so it will be the first of the week before I get everyones's goodies mailed off. 

ON a side note, I can't say I'm to thrilled with Prince August at the moment.   1 half missing model and 3 packages of missing models does not a happy DogOWar make.  They will be hearing from me.

Let me check my stuff and see if I can make you both happy.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 04:32:30 PM »
DogOWar, if you really need the Warrior of the Sun, keep mine, and have them send me a new one later.  I will have plenty to keep me busy.

I appreciate the offer Glenn M, but I already have plenty to occupy me as well.  Its just the idea of the thing that irks me.  I think that there are enough guys here getting rid of stuff that I can get one if Prince August falls thru.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »
When you phrase it that way, I'd voice a complaint too.  Missing parts falling out of the package just sucks.  Let the community know what's missing and I know I'll try to send you some parts, or track down someone who's got'em. 

I hate seeing one of our own treated badly.  If they don't send you replacements or they treat you with any disrespect, direct them towards the forum and the miniatures page: word of mouth spreads quickly, and any models company that doesn't take care of the customer is going to get an appropriate review. 

Even if it's the tail end of the Target stock, and they're just clearing it out, the customer who wants it shouldn't be dissed.

If the situation boils over, and my blood pressure goes too high, I might see if Topkick wants to make an international call: he's our resident pit bull.

Thats very gracious of you Josh.  I really enjoy the comraderie and kindness we all enjoy her on this, our little corner of the web.  I'll try to get a list together, and maybe the lord o' pewter will provide.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »
I used to hire hire out for a pizza and a pitcher but alas I am older and now ask for a chef salad and an ice water with a lime. However I would fly over and deliver our feelings in person if some Texas Death Fries were dangled in front of me.   ;)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 05:06:24 AM »
Ahhh.  Texas Death Fries and Talamania go together like Chronopia and Warzone. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 05:57:24 AM »
Wait now, what is this Warzone you speak of?  Is it some kind of pie?

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 09:08:19 AM »
Attention :  All packages will be sent out today 4/22/08.  Hope everything arrives safe and sound.

@Stalker- I sent yours to your painter, so youmight want to let him know.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 10:51:54 AM »
Let me know what happens.  Topkick hooked me up and I intend to pay it forward if you need something and I've got it. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »
Thanks DogOWar, I'll be sure to tell him.
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2008, 05:01:02 AM »
     I recieved a response from Prince August this morning.  They say they will ship me the missing minis, but no luck on the Goblin Chariot.  All in all it could have turned out worse.  "Ya pays your money, ya takes your chances."  I'll keep you all informed on how it turns out.

Offline Brother Jim

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2008, 10:34:07 AM »
I still have not been sent an invoice with the correct amount of money I owe them on it. If I don't get one today I'm just going to pay the incorrect one.

UPDATE

Paid the "short" invoice on the 18th. They refunded it on the 21st and sent me a corrected invoice.

Now I have to wait for the Paypal refund to clear to pay them. Why couldn't they just send me an invoice for the 23.something Euros that wasn't included on the first invoice ?? <<Rhetorical question.
Fear my ability to teleport hand grenades into your pants..........without the pin or spoon !!!!

Ebay alias: sweettooth32