Author Topic: on the subject of reissue the rules....  (Read 13092 times)

Offline JonatanRaven

Re: on the subject of reissue the rules....
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 06:05:52 AM »
Indeed, my mind is already working overtime on that idea..  ;)
Quoth the Raven Nevermore!

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »

You could go the parallel world’s route. Where the various factions are different versions of earth warring with each other.
Easy way to explain the various tech Levels, powers, and pure funkyness of dark legion without any logic bending :P

Hmm, AEtherverse?

http://community.livejournal.com/aetherverse

It's a good game actually, I imagine you could fit Warzone in it just fine.  But it would not be the same game obviously.

Offline Seamus

• Branch Incentives
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 06:04:36 PM »
We've all run this by Thom, and who knows?  I suggested an online troop builder for both the Fantasy and Sci-fi version of the rules.

If someone can pay their taxes online, why couldn't you build troops for a tabletop game?  

I actually started an online troop point designer for Warzone using MS SQL Server Express and .Net Framework 2.0 with the Atlas extensions as a way to develop my programming skills.   I've asked Dan before and I will ask again if he will give me the Excel spreadsheet with all the macros that came up with the original points for UWZ.  I know some of the rubric as he has shown it to me before.  My main problem right now is a lack of time to work on my hobbies due to my heavy work load.
Seamus Muadhen
eBay: branchenterprisesinternational
email: dkidd23 AT yahoo DOT com

There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity.
General Douglas MacArthur
US WWII general & war hero (1880 - 1964)