Author Topic: New Cybertronic Vehicle Unveiled  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
New Cybertronic Vehicle Unveiled
« on: March 04, 2008, 04:49:53 AM »
Annual Battle Technology Expo, Luna

Cybertronic unveiled their latest achievement today, the Tiger Command Vehicle.  The Tiger is described as a walker APC with the ability to carry up to eight troops and their commander.  It’s main weapon is the SSW 4600 Heavy Machine Gun.  Cybertronic spokespersons claimed that it was not intended to be a front line unit-but a rapid transport vehicle designed for jungle or desert environs where wheeled vehicles may have difficulty.  Critics have pointed out that it is almost identical in weapons, armor, and payload as the Vermin APC, something both Cybertronic and Imperial vehemently deny.  Only time will tell if these new machines find themselves in Warzone Resolutions across the solar system.

VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
Re: New Cybertronic Vehicle Unveiled
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 01:45:32 AM »
oh veez, i envy you...

i want to hobby as well..

nevertheless, project "thesis" finally entered beta-stage and is ripe to supervisor-evaluation..

i can almost hear the dice roling again in mid future!
"Don´t anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."