Author Topic: The maplewood warzone saga  (Read 284218 times)

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
Re: The maplewood warzone saga
« Reply #465 on: April 18, 2007, 01:25:38 PM »
Hello.

Then we shall show the filthy gaijin our spirit and steel.

wmeredith
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #466 on: April 18, 2007, 01:32:22 PM »
Hello.

wmeredith

You got that right -- they will see your spirits leave your bodies and your steel shall be take as war trophies and displayed on their walls.  ;D

You're getting in after 30+ pages - you are way behind the smack power curve so I thought I'd give an assist.  :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #467 on: April 18, 2007, 01:36:13 PM »
Hello.

wmeredith

You got that right -- they will see your spirits leave your bodies and your steel shall be take as war trophies and displayed on their walls.  ;D

You're getting in after 30+ pages - you are way behind the smack power curve so I thought I'd give an assist.  :D

LOL
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Iron Panda

« Reply #468 on: April 19, 2007, 05:01:53 AM »
Doh!,

Just got into the bloodbowl frame of mind and have an entire team primed!  Oh well, THE WARZONE MAPLEWOOD SAGA awaits! 

Hmmm, DL, Bauhaus, or Cartel...(yes, Cartel!  Got a  whole background for them. Cross between, http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/the_shield/ and http://www.delta-green.com/home.html.  More on the former, though,  don't want them to get all geeky, though)

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #469 on: April 19, 2007, 06:22:18 AM »
Doh!,

Just got into the bloodbowl frame of mind and have an entire team primed!  Oh well, THE WARZONE MAPLEWOOD SAGA awaits! 

finish up your blood bowl...its like jello we can also have room for BB  :P
plus I have DUNGEON BALL its even quicker and more wacky then ever
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 06:23:57 AM by masherking »

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #470 on: April 19, 2007, 06:24:46 AM »

Hmmm, DL, Bauhaus, or Cartel...(yes, Cartel!  Got a  whole background for them. Cross between, http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/the_shield/ and http://www.delta-green.com/home.html.  More on the former, though,  don't want them to get all geeky, though)

everyone sooner or later hears the call of the cartel.   :P

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #471 on: April 19, 2007, 06:32:49 AM »
If you have a senario thats jungle/underground/interior of ship I have a 1200 pt Mauwijhe Monster army Karno's, Soulslayer's, Slaughter Master, Ezoghoul's or I can bring a 1000 to 2000 pt Semai Inflitration Force whole army infiltrates except support units which Stalk. I will also have up to 1400 pts of Cartel. Plus I will have Bloodbowl with me.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #472 on: April 19, 2007, 06:37:25 AM »
If you have a senario thats jungle/underground/interior of ship I have a 1200 pt Mauwijhe Monster army Karno's, Soulslayer's, Slaughter Master, Ezoghoul's or I can bring a 1000 to 2000 pt Semai Inflitration Force whole army infiltrates except support units which Stalk. I will also have up to 1400 pts of Cartel. Plus I will have Bloodbowl with me.

I could work with this..yes...

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #473 on: April 19, 2007, 06:48:07 AM »
Hello.

wmeredith

Smack talk? I am just giving out some friendly taps is all . Later comes smake talk after I flay lord humungus and hang his hide on the gates of my estate. I would cut his hands off but Panda already did that.

wmeredith.  :P
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 06:50:50 AM by wmeredith »
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #474 on: April 19, 2007, 06:59:11 AM »

I will gladly play against the Chompy Death Brigade. :)
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #475 on: April 19, 2007, 09:41:07 AM »
This one is going to be like an Alien Movie.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #476 on: April 19, 2007, 12:33:50 PM »
This one is going to be like an Alien Movie.
"They can't do that-they're just undead!"
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #477 on: April 19, 2007, 06:26:43 PM »
Hello.

wmeredith

Smack talk? I am just giving out some friendly taps is all . Later comes smake talk after I flay lord humungus and hang his hide on the gates of my estate. I would cut his hands off but Panda already did that.

wmeredith.  :P

BA - DAMN  :o

Lord Humongus has been served......possibly with an apple in his mouth.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #478 on: April 19, 2007, 08:02:53 PM »
NINJA ESCAPE!!! FROM THE DREAD SHIP AZOGHAR

Necromutant Captain of AZOGHAR  yelled from his command chair.
 "CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IN SWEET HELL'S NAME IS GOING ON"
The eyeless legion tech. tangled in various wires with cables running in and though its body hissed back an  answer.
"an A.I. is attempting to take control of ship systems. We have isolated it and attempting to purge it as I speak. For now it has control of the hanger bay and lower floors."
        ".....it calls itself TEN...what odd little name"
The Captain though clentch teeth speaks. "Dont gave a Bhalaeron Balls DAMN whats its name is. A.I.s dont just pop out of no where. There most be intruders on the ship sent out search parties. FIND THEM!!"

..................................................................................
The mission commander Mamoru Oshii stood in front of the 2 Ninjas, handing each a Data disk.
   Oshii spoke, "you understand what you have to do. We will buy the time you need." 
As the Ninjas disappered into the shadows Oshii turned to his remaining warriors. the inner lights from his Tiger dragon armor  and the soft glow of his powered Duskdealer made him look as somekinda of oni out of legend.
      " We final move to confront our enemy."
               "Today honor awaits us"
with that the mission commander, Tiger Dragon Mamoru Oshii, laid out the plans for a glorious, honorable death.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
Mishima team has been hiding aboard the AZOGHAR all this time gathering intell.
unable to hide any longer on the vast ship the team mounts a daring plan. Waiting for the ship get in fighter range of Mishima friendly planet the team released a modified Cybertronic A.I. in hopes it spread havoc on the ship. Mamoru Oshii will destroy the ships manual targeting controls at same time provide a distraction so the 2 ninjas can escape aboard a capture fighter and report the teams findings.
Oshii knows this a suicide mission but this has the most chance of success.

Players Jibba's Mishima army
            Dragons Dark Legion army of Monsters.

Terrain: on board the ship. Using legion of steel tiles. various entrances along the side  with 3 different targeting computers as objectives.

Mishima starts at one end of the map.
Dark legion starts with half his forces on the map.

every turn one unit of dark legion enters the board.
no para-deploy and Mishima gets up to 2 units that can be set up using infiltrate.
Dark legion can have up to 3 units that set up using infiltrate. 

A.I. can on jibba's turn open or close any door on the board.

Here it is
Share what you think of it
man its late and I'm bone tired..took a damn long to write this for some reason
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 07:09:44 AM by masherking »

Iron Panda

« Reply #479 on: April 20, 2007, 04:32:41 AM »
looks good.  Does infiltrate pertains only to units with that skill or any given unit?