Author Topic: Ouch!!!  (Read 6582 times)

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
Ouch!!!
« on: February 16, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »
A new age has dawned! Cybertronic has created an unstoppable monster. The Lucas Ver 10.0 < the child unit> has arrived and has staked his claim to  the throne. In a  600 pt game he commanded his forces with distinction. Against Mishima he withstood the rush of the faceless he cut down the Phoenix Samurai, he made razor blades out of the ronin battle walker after having lost his own walking tin can EDD. Even the famous Tanjuro Greymean was no threat to him as he machinators cut him down like so much salami. So that the sole machinator left standing was victorious!

He is on the move and his dice are hot... Look out Talamania II the Lucas Ver 10.0 is coming!!!!!

PS I had to post that after getting whipped by a 10yo. His dice got hot in the end and he kicked my booty  :D
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: Ouch!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 02:25:37 PM »
Nice.  At least you can ground him for winning if you have to take him down a peg.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 03:57:33 PM »
Nah it was a good game. he had a chance to give up and didnt. It was fun and a great way to spend a couple of hours together.

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »
Dude.... I feel the pain.

Congrats to the kid and I look forward to seeing him take apart other who can't look past his age and size. ;)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 08:44:31 AM »
well..

only one solution:

rematch

@"see whoīs better":  i would recommand at least 1000 P

i know many ppl there ;) play small, but i feel that a larger force allows for a more realistic outcome.
600 P is so few troops that the luck-factor is very big.

but perhaps that is too much a competitive view, i donīt know...
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »
Oh a rematch is going to happen! He hadnt played in a while, so I thought 600pts gave him some flexibility as well as letting me field my Mishima for the first time. Next time will be 1000 and Ill let him play with very little help. Itll take longer but I want him to be able to play on his own.....Soon!

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 05:35:56 PM »
Any chance I can recruit Lucas to be a military advisor for me at my big rematch with Archer?  ;D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »
Any chance I can recruit Lucas to be a military advisor for me at my big rematch with Archer?  ;D

Nope but he could be your designated roller!  ;D

The kid took out 8 faceless in CC and survived the explosions!!!!!! He walked a machinator across the board under weithering HMG fire and ended up in CC and killed him to win the game. The kid is a dice GOD!!!!!!  :'(

Homebase- Philadelphia