Author Topic: FREE!!!  (Read 7352 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: FREE!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
Offspring units that she'd be stuck with.

You lucky dog!  You got Offspring at your wife's beck and calll?  Tell them to play, "Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)!"
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 03:07:37 PM »

You lucky dog!  You got Offspring at your wife's beck and calll?  Tell them to play, "Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)!"

Groan  :-[
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »

Just...shoot...me....
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 09:25:30 AM »
9, 7. and 4 respectively.  Probably plenty for them to do there but I would want to be a part of that.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 04:52:38 AM »
9, 7. and 4 respectively.  Probably plenty for them to do there but I would want to be a part of that.

Hmmm....

Well, given all the stuff around, Make the entire trip a vacation for you and the rest of the staff.  Have everyone come meet the crew (if Gun Moll and I are there, Caleb the Dog will likely be along.) and go do some day trips to places.  If you can get some games in, great, other wise at least you get to put names to faces... which is no small thing.

Incidentally, Dorney Park is about 1.5 hours north of McGee's.  It's open 10-10 that friday and saturday.  :-)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y