Author Topic: Ordering  (Read 6207 times)

Iron Panda

Ordering
« on: December 16, 2005, 06:03:50 AM »
I'm a bit of a traditionalist and not to keen about ordering stuff online.  But, can I place an order through the phone?

Thanks!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Ordering
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 08:18:32 AM »
They have been having phone problems but Anubis31 (JP) has posted contact info for them including an alternate phone number. Another option might be to do a PM and arrange a time for you to call them or vice versa. Excelsior has always been open to helping customers and no matter what the situation a solution can be found. If nothing else PM me your phone number and I'll pass it along to Thom or JP myself.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Anubis31

• Administrator
  • Exclesior Staff/Design
    • Excelsior Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 11:13:08 AM »
Hello, We just got our new phone system set up are in the process of getting our old number transfered over.

Offline chribu

• Keeping track of all the answers
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 12:47:34 PM »
I see there is a big difference between buying the single models that make up a squad one at a time, and buying the whole squad in one set. (i.e. big discount)
I was wondering if there is also a discount for buying many miniatures in one order.

The point is that over here in italy, warzone figs come to 50% more than EE prices, so me and a few friends of mine were planning on buying the models from the states and have them sent over. But with the added shipping costs will it be worth it?