Author Topic: VOID VEHICLE STATS FOR UWZ - HELP!  (Read 18233 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: VOID VEHICLE STATS FOR UWZ - HELP!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 04:05:47 PM »
The Void Tiger is a 4 legged walker. I have one I am going to convert to the Fantassian Warbear for Legions of Steel/Planetstorm. I will try to bring home pix Saturday to scan into my pooter.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 04:29:37 PM »
Heh-heh-heh.  He said "pooter."

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2008, 05:51:37 PM »
Hmph...  After seeing a picture, all I can say is ick.  And this is venturing into the larger APC realm, where the rules do have issues with models.

Initial thoughts... and I will ask folks to play test this.  It has the ability to be pretty rough to face if played right.  (Christ, if one gets close enough to drop its cargo its a long day at the office)

Points 202
Crew of 3

RC:8  Ldr:12  Vehicle Wounds: 7/3 Mv5 (Lumbering Walker) Armor 25
Impenitrable
Weapon Mount:  SSW-4200 (Mounted)
Transport: Carries 16 Size 2 models (Max of two squads) and are released from side doors.

Available to Cybertronic and Capitol.  Capitol version is modified by below and costs 192 points:

Mounts M-90, 6 wounds and Armor 24 (Cyber sold them a bill of goods on the armor)

John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 04:55:01 AM »
John the model is not that large. I have one I converted for my Ork Army. I personally would make it move 5 and increase AR to 24, but in all other way I'd use the Vermin APC stats also Walker instead of Wheeled. Just use whatever MHMG the army of choose has available to it. ;D
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 09:17:40 AM »
Yeah I wasn't lookign at it as a titan-sized vehicle, more a walking APC.  Maybe call it the Walrus for Capitol or Whatever Tiger is in Japanese.  The weapon can be the ultra-charger stat-wise but maybe callit the M-95 to keep with the naming convention.  Fluff wise it might also be a Mishima vehcicle rather than a Cyber vehicle-although I like the idea of Cybertronic selling Capitol short (Capitol bought it as an experiment for elite unit transport on Mars or deep jungle where wheeled vehicles can't go-Cybers sold them a downgraded production model since it is an experiment).  My local store had one when I left.  I hope it's still there when I get back.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »
Do you guys have a pic or the tiger APC?

D

You can see the Tiger APC at the following link. I was going to check Scotia Grendel again, but the site appears to be down at the moment.

SP

http://brookhobby.com/images/i-Kore/31902.jpg
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 10:29:15 AM »
 Scotia are going to be updating the catalogue with the Tav III and other Void items.Some other good news is they will also be doing some new pieces for Leviathan.

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 11:05:11 AM »
 Here is a link to the picture of the Tav from Scotia.

http://www.scotiagrendel.com/31403.jpg