Author Topic: Mishima Beheaders  (Read 4550 times)

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
Mishima Beheaders
« on: January 02, 2008, 05:18:43 PM »
Okay - I know a lot of us say why doesn't such and such a troop have so and so SA - but it just occurred to me--

Shouldn't at least 1 Mishima trooper or hero have the Beheading SA?  Maybe the Bushido Swordmaster. 

I mean fluffwise, when I think of all the Samurai stories, movies, etc., those razor edged, masterfully made Katanas seem to be the very stuff of head lopping lore.

:) 

D

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Mishima Beheaders
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »
Dude, I like you thoughts.  Unfortunately, the only explanation that I can come up with is that I am confident that something like that would have been introduced in a supplement.

As there are more than enough of us who would like to see new stuff for the game, perhaps we should start doing some real brainstorming and playtesting.

It is my proposal that after playtesting something and working the bugs out that we present material, input and playtest results to those-that-be-in-charge, and see what we can do to get it looked at.

My two cents...(I think I'm due some change ;))
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 08:45:42 PM »
Though we have never met Dave, we are uncannily often on the same virtual page - it's spooky really. ;)

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 08:49:24 PM »
Also my group tends to be okay with small mods if they help flavor and don't terribly upset game balance...but we're in mellow Southern Cali so... ;)