Author Topic: Soemthing for Wolfsbanes & Mishima  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Soemthing for Wolfsbanes & Mishima
« on: November 25, 2007, 01:34:34 PM »
I know Wolfbane players and Mishima players are always looking for cool ways to get figs into HTH range without getting them killed in the process. The old Armorcast/Epicast Termite is always on their wishlist as the perfect way to do this. One is currently on ebay - ithas 5 days left on the auction. However bring your checkbooks - it is already at $122.00 and destined to go higher I'm willing to bet. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Armorcast-Epic-Termite-OOP-Great-Fast-troop-transport_W0QQitemZ290184187856QQihZ019QQcategoryZ68406QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As for rules I would point cost it as Vermin plus 20 points as it tunnels and is invisible til it comes up. As for the tunneling rules use the ones for the Abyss Crawler (?) from the Stygian List. The point total might need to be adjusted after play testing. I actually have plans for a scratch built version on the projects list.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
Re: Soemthing for Wolfsbanes & Mishima
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 02:15:39 PM »
 A very nice piece and it would be nice to have a one in a collection.Good luck scratch building one and if you make more I would like one.