Author Topic: Crescentia Beast availability?  (Read 3211 times)

Offline Alxbates

Crescentia Beast availability?
« on: November 18, 2007, 10:07:15 PM »
I was scanning through the old Target Games magazines and came across an article wherein Pete Flannery (IIRC) sculpted a "Crescentia Beast", a huge bull-like creature for Warzone.

Man, that looks like a cool monster.  Are there still any online stores anywhere that have the critter in stock, or do I need to start watching Ebay?

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline CmdrKiley

• Mini Art of War
Re: Crescentia Beast availability?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 11:55:37 PM »
Don't think they ever went to production.

There were some Excelsior greens of some Dark Eden Mounts that also never went into production.  I remember seeing the Excelsior greens on display several years ago at GenCon.
Back in my day we didn't have that fancy non-toxic pewter stuff.  We played with lead, LEAD I TELL YA! and we liked it.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »
To the best of my knowledge none of the cool Dark eden beasties were ever made. I know the Sons of Job/Lutheran Triad cavalry have been greened up and I heard rumor that a green of the Rasputin Rivetbull was made but the only way I know to field these nasties is to proxy them.

Oh Thom!!!!!

Please make me some generic pseudo dark future mutant beasties that might be proxied please. Christmas is coming and I have been a good boy.  ;D  Take my word for it and promise not to check that list twice and I'll get the check in the mail.  ;)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »
 Alex like the others have mentioned I dont think they made it into production just like the other Tavern set that was done.They were nice greens and the step by step was very good for sculptors.