Author Topic: New Eternal realms miniatures  (Read 26963 times)

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
Re: New Eternal realms miniatures
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2007, 10:30:18 AM »
 Veez sorry for the late reply to this.I have had several disscusions with Francesco about his miniatures and have placed two large orders so far with another going out in the New Year.He has given me the oppertunity to buy some of the unreleased miniatures that he has had.
 So not really convincieing him just helping out really.
 I love all new miniatures and these have some Great potential as you can see from some of his latest work.The large Nepherite/Demon Lord is a Great miniature as are the Lotus Guards.I will be sending these away to get some paint slapped onto them by someone that can do the justice.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2007, 10:42:28 AM »
Where I am right now time is not a concern but I appreciate the sentiment.
I think we are all jealous that you have the inside track for these figs.  I too would love to get my grubby hands on some.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2007, 11:09:19 AM »
 Place and order then  ;D  lol and ask if any of them are available.Francesco is very helpfull with any questions and will be able to sort some out for you I'am sure.Are you going to place an order via the group disscussion?If so get them to ask the question.
 You dont need to be jealous about any of it as it is easier for me to pester him(ask lots of questions that should be).It will be cool to see how peoples forces start to change from now on in.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2007, 08:18:03 AM »
I did some ordering via Rattlehead but I think next time it will be direct from the source or from the buying group that is currently being put together.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2007, 02:54:10 AM »
 If you buy using the group it might be easier to get ahold of some of the unreleased miniatures that might take Rattlehead awhile to get ahold of.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2007, 07:50:41 AM »
If you buy using the group it might be easier to get ahold of some of the unreleased miniatures that might take Rattlehead awhile to get ahold of.

Do you have pics of some of the unreleased models that arent on Francesco' site? That might help people make some decisions.
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2007, 08:35:25 AM »
 The pieces that I have I have posted pictures of.The only Fantasy one is the Elf Spearman one.The rest are Sci-Fi types.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2007, 09:45:12 AM »
I think we have people here that are interested in the sci fi types. If you wouldnt mind, could you please post them again here so we can see them? I know I wouldnt mind adding to my newly aquired Mishima army as well as boosting my sons Cybertronic force. Thx
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2007, 09:51:07 AM »
 I have posted some pictures of Cyclopes Forge miniatures along with my conversions in the RivetBull thread.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2007, 11:25:59 PM »
Eeeecellent.  On the down side this [CENSORED] server I am forced to use blocks out photobucket like it was cool.  On the other hand, I know exactly which ones I want.