Author Topic: Maplewood AAR  (Read 13453 times)

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
Re: Maplewood AAR
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 07:55:34 PM »
Actually, Dave offered surrender.  Hans refused, so Dave came back and won on Hans' poor strategic choice.

its like something Valpurgis would do offer surrender to a ****y enemy only to apoclayse them to death  8)
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline Drachen

• Journeyman
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 06:22:11 AM »
Actually, Dave offered surrender.  Hans refused, so Dave came back and won on Hans' poor strategic choice.

its like something Valpurgis would do offer surrender to a ****y enemy only to apoclayse them to death  8)

Ya, like I said in my post, I couldn't let it go down like that...even though in my eyes Dave had the strategic advantage (but I couldn't turn it around)

The JK's almost got to Val...but one tripped on a twig alerting Val to their presence. (Dave rolled a 1 for init...I rolled a 2  :-\)

Ah well, I took out the behemoth and the masculator *rawr*

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 08:25:36 AM »

The JK's almost got to Val...but one tripped on a twig alerting Val to their presence. (Dave rolled a 1 for init...I rolled a 2  :-\)

I must admit the few times I played Val, I've been pretty lucky like that too 8)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 04:54:25 PM »
Save my dice! Please!

Steves, I left my dice and markers in a smal utility box with a translucent lid.  Please, hang on to them until I can retreive or you can deliver.

Thanks,
Dave
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 05:28:15 AM »
Save my dice! Please!

Steves, I left my dice and markers in a smal utility box with a translucent lid.  Please, hang on to them until I can retreive or you can deliver.

Thanks,
Dave

I found a box of minis (in old warzone squad box) which I'm sure its yours....its at the store.
PM me your mailing address and I mail them out myself .....(sorry havent check the forum in awhile.)
havent seen any dice or markers yet...I'll look around ( the store can turn into a dice eatting vortex and times ).

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 10:49:15 AM »
I know pictures where taken can we get some posted under a new heading of Maplewood Day Pics/ Please ;) ;)
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69