Author Topic: Stygian Army for Sale  (Read 4812 times)

Wedge

Stygian Army for Sale
« on: August 29, 2007, 12:39:15 PM »
I had a couple people interested in this before but they have not gotten back with me.  I MUST sell this army very soon.  If I do not get a response from anyone here in the affirmative I will post it on eBay.

Here is my Stygian Army

Stygian:

Painted:

Starved (6)
Axemen (2)
Spearmen (2)
Priestess

Primed:

Swordsmen (2)
Starved (2)
Axemen (4)
Spearmen (2)
Reapers (4)
Flayers (2)
Drugged (2)
Tree Devil
Guardian
Embalmed

All of these miniatures are free-floating, I do not have a case for them.  But I will pack them up nice and safe if someone buys them all.  Following the same price scale with the other miniatures...

For the painted that would be…
10 x 5
1 x 8
$58

For the unpainted that would be…
18x1
3x4
$30

That would be a total of $88 so let's just make it an even $90.

Send me a PM if you're interested, or post here if you like.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Stygian Army for Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »
How much would the army cost if the buyer asked you to paint the remainder of the army as part of the deal?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 06:08:39 AM »
How much would the army cost if the buyer asked you to paint the remainder of the army as part of the deal?
yes! interesting!
"Don´t anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Wedge

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 06:53:32 AM »
 ;D  You guys kill me!  Hahaha...

That would side-line all my current painting projects I have scheduled.  But... to entertain your question...

I'd say (with the same formula used previously)...

$220 not including shipping of course.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 07:09:41 AM »
If I decide to buy them then just add me to the bottom of the list and I'll pay you for the figs at date of agreement and pay the balance when finished.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Wedge

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
If I decide to buy them then just add me to the bottom of the list and I'll pay you for the figs at date of agreement and pay the balance when finished.

I don't mean to rush you my good friend, but if you TRULY do want the army I will hold it for you.  But, I need to know very soon or I'll have to post it on eBay.

Wedge

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 08:22:29 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300148831918&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020

Okay, they are up on eBay now.  Bidding starts at $49.99.  The pictures didn't turn out very good--my digital camera is on its way out and I can't afford a new one.  If you want to see more pics I will try to take better ones and forward them to you if you're interested--but only if you're seriously considering buying them.  Thanks.