Author Topic: My well of ages report  (Read 5376 times)

Offline mlnunn

My well of ages report
« on: August 04, 2007, 04:10:42 AM »
The Vulture Clan and the Firstblood took up defensive posistions within the walled oasis... 675 pts each
The Blackboods, abandoned by the stigians, attacked from the south... 750pts
The Devout and there Elve allies attacked from the north... 500pts each

The Dwarf crossbowmen decimated the Goblin archers and spearmen before they could reach the wall.
The Firstborn Archers could not take out any Devout as they approached.

The Blackblood Troll made it to the wall and proceded to kill the Wolf totem and 3 or four dwarfs, until he was swatted by dwarf mallet.

The Devout slowly approached as the Elf force met a waiting force of Iron Guard, a brutal battle that lasted most of the rest of the night broke out, in the end the Elves won but they only had a couple of swordsmen left.   

The Firstborn had an 8 man archer force on a platform over the well sending arrows of death at the Elf and Devout.

The Firstborn Enlighted met the Habringer of Darkness after a short and indecisive fight the Enlightened pulled back to command the archers when an Abismal Crawler poped up and killed the Enlightened.   

As the night got late we set a time limit set an alarm and continued to play.  As time grew short it looked like the Devout/Elves were going to win, the Harbringer and the Crawler were by the well.  In one round that all changed.  A single archer pulled out his straightsword and killed the Harbringer and the dwarfs killed the Crawler as time expired...

There were two Firstblood 28 point archers near the well and two 18pt Elven swordsmen, so the Firstblood won but if the battle had played out a full 10 rounds rather than ending in round 8 it would have been much different. 
You have never lived 'til you've almost died.
For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
Re: My well of ages report
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 05:31:12 AM »
Great report! It sounds like you guys are having a great time playing and learning. Keep it up!
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
Re: My well of ages report
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 12:59:56 PM »
     Sounds like fun was had by all. 
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143