Author Topic: Ten Thousand Fists  (Read 6436 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Ten Thousand Fists
« on: July 01, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »
Maj Anderson felt the initial stirrings of the darkly familiar sense that he was about to be visited again.  He quickly ran to the center of the room and knelt.  “Very good Major” the sickly voice hissed.  “You have learned your place.  Now, where are the troops you promised my master?”  The major smiled, “They await my bidding.  Not yours.”  Suddenly the walls exploded and in rushed Heretic Legionnaires from every corner.  Lights came on and the Nepharite of Semai looked up, stunned, “But how-“ it stammer, “The clone chambers failed-I saw to it personally!”  The major stood.  “Yes, I knew there was more to it than simple material failure.  I decided to fill my ranks via…other means.  Meet the Brides of Semai.  My own, personal creation.”  The Nepharite looked around at the shaven headed women mixed in with the standard heretics.  “Ladies and gentlemen,” the major began, “show our guest what you do.”  A room full of Krataches opened up to a cacophony of explosions as the black bullets tore the Nepharite apart.  Anderson raised his hand and the well-rehearsed troops ceased fire.  “Is it over, my lord?” one of the heretics asked.  Kneeling down by the body of the Nepharite, Anderson washed his hands in its blood, reveling in the Dark Symmetry.  He stood.  “No, it has only just begun.”

BTW WM your golems are assembled and base-coated and I tried to post pics but AOL is being a pain.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
Re: Ten Thousand Fists
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 08:28:41 PM »
Maj Anderson felt the initial stirrings of the darkly familiar sense that he was about to be visited again.  He quickly ran to the center of the room and knelt.  “Very good Major” the sickly voice hissed.  “You have learned your place.  Now, where are the troops you promised my master?”  The major smiled, “They await my bidding.  Not yours.”  Suddenly the walls exploded and in rushed Heretic Legionnaires from every corner.  Lights came on and the Nepharite of Semai looked up, stunned, “But how-“ it stammer, “The clone chambers failed-I saw to it personally!”  The major stood.  “Yes, I knew there was more to it than simple material failure.  I decided to fill my ranks via…other means.  Meet the Brides of Semai.  My own, personal creation.”  The Nepharite looked around at the shaven headed women mixed in with the standard heretics.  “Ladies and gentlemen,” the major began, “show our guest what you do.”  A room full of Krataches opened up to a cacophony of explosions as the black bullets tore the Nepharite apart.  Anderson raised his hand and the well-rehearsed troops ceased fire.  “Is it over, my lord?” one of the heretics asked.  Kneeling down by the body of the Nepharite, Anderson washed his hands in its blood, reveling in the Dark Symmetry.  He stood.  “No, it has only just begun.”

BTW WM your golems are assembled and base-coated and I tried to post pics but AOL is being a pain.

Hello.

Never doubted it. Ouch you have AOHell! My empathy

wmeredith
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 09:05:18 PM »
I assume the females are the ones that have the shoulderpad/breastplate on. Did you use Neronian Legionnaires as the starting point for the conversion?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 05:44:08 AM »
Good use uf the Neronian Legionnaires.

Iron Panda

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 07:00:11 AM »

I agree.   This gave me some ideas in using Neronian Legionnaires as  a generic proxies for various DL troops.

Iron Panda

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 07:00:48 AM »

I agree.   This gave me some ideas in using Neronian Legionnaires as  generic proxies for various DL troops.

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 01:53:42 PM »
Nice work Veez. 
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 11:05:00 AM »
Just got back from a short trip.

Yes, those are there legionairres with the spikes cut off and the heads swapped.  You can get similar heads from Hasslefreeminis.com.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!