Author Topic: Crystal Lotus Vs Helio Elves  (Read 8315 times)

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
Crystal Lotus Vs Helio Elves
« on: June 22, 2007, 07:22:33 PM »
From the tree tops, silently watching, is a Blue Lotus Eater.

The Blade Maidens never stood a chance. The Lotus Eater watches the Black Sisters steal away. Realizing that now is the time to strike, she calls upon her forces while the elves are celebrating their easy victory. She summons her forces. 2 warbands of swordsmen with the vaunted vorpal swordsmen, a unit of quickly assembled militia and the untouchable dream warriors, all accompanied by Her crystal knights. She of course would lead them.

After deploying her forces, she attempts to catch the elves off-guard. Tho drunk with celebration, the elves are ready. As the swordsmen advance the flanks, the dream warriors use cover to advance. She Sky chariots the militia to the front. They do their job well, missle soaks. As the rest of the force advances, the elves of Helios prepare a defense against the thrice darned sky chariot spell. As the noose tightens, the warriors are sky charioted in, trying to eliminate the Red Lotus and the Warrior of the Golden Mask. They die in vain by archers arrows. It is left to the swordsmen and the Knights to finish off the wounded Lotus Eater and the Golden Warrior. The pincer works. The elves dont have the firepower to deal with the swordsmen who are being protected by the Knights. The elves fight valiantly. Making the Lotus fight for every kill. In the end the Blue Lotus stand upon the hill, a gleam in her eyes. Victorious. Her thoughts instantly turn to the next battle, the next step in her plan, to make sure that the only "KING", would be her.
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Jase

Re: Crystal Lotus Vs Helio Elves
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 05:48:04 AM »
Nice description.

Bloodshed between the Elf Houses? Great stuff, makes it easier for the Dark Lord to conquer. I wonder how Zazen will explain this to Duke Heliac?

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 08:07:37 AM »
Awesome!! CL is just a great army.  I have a feeling my group will be seeing alot more of the ol' Sky Chariot.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 10:49:57 AM »
Four squads, five individuals.  I'll have to check the math next time!!  It was still a great game and came down to the wire.  Grrr..  My losing streak just won't end.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 03:09:06 PM »
Josh I didnt want to point that out. I had a squad of swordsmen that never hit the board. I forgot to get them out. I didnt want you to feel bad.

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 08:59:37 PM »
Josh I didnt want to point that out. I had a squad of swordsmen that never hit the board. I forgot to get them out. I didnt want you to feel bad.

OUCH!!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 10:45:27 AM »
You said it Dog.

That'll leave a mark  :o  ;D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 11:12:35 AM »
So will using sky chariot to get your dream warriors near your Lotus eater  ;D

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 12:23:55 PM »

Damn.... at least I put up a fight and bloodied your nose (what 65% to 70% losses?) in our game.  And I had no clue what your damn elves did.

Josh, buddy.... you gotta break the cycle!
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 12:35:24 PM »
Dont get the wrong idea guys. I only had 5 models left on the board. He kicked my but right up until the end. His missile troops were a pain. I couldnt seem to kill them but they had no trouble killing me. My poor dream warriors  :-[

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 09:12:01 PM »
Close fights are the best.  No one walks away feeling that bad.  Of course kicking the crap out of your opponent is pretty sweet.  I just have not had that experience much lately. :)

@Joshuaslater-- I feel your pain man.  My Devout have only won 1 so far.   :( ??? :-[