Author Topic: Firstborn on the Move  (Read 20146 times)

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Firstborn on the Move
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:41:27 PM »
  The hills rumbled under the trod of booted feet.  Long snaking lines of Firstborn, marching under the banners of the Magister of Reading, ventured forth to the fording point allowing them transit to the roads leading to the Port of Fishtown.

There they expected to encounter the menace known as the Wolves led by the nefarious warlord known as Slater.  The outcome of this battle was unknown, the seers unable to see the paths that lay in reguards to the coming exchange of arms...  the way colored and masqued by the power of the unpredictible nature of vengence

Twice previous, the brave men of Reading had been defeated by the dwarves...  This time, the Magister would lead them himself and would not return to the Valley alive unless he was Victorious.

Thats right...  this here is a callin' out, Poodle Boy.  And no living totem to help you. :) 

Seriously Josh, what day next week sounds good for you?  Considering I work in Newtown Square, I can get over near ya by 6pm.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 03:48:10 PM by Archer »
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Firstborn on the Move
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
John, I'm down for just about any weeknight, planned ahead.  My phone number is a little funny right now, because I'm switching the land line to a cell phone.  I can make calls, but not receive them until Thursday (hopefully).  I'll ring you this evening and we can chat about your vengeance.  The way I've been getting beaten lately John, I think you may have your vengeance. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 04:14:05 PM »
The way its been going for you lately, it seems as if you have become the World of Chronopia whupping boy  :D
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 05:02:56 AM »
John, I'm down for just about any weeknight, planned ahead.  My phone number is a little funny right now, because I'm switching the land line to a cell phone.  I can make calls, but not receive them until Thursday (hopefully).  I'll ring you this evening and we can chat about your vengeance.  The way I've been getting beaten lately John, I think you may have your vengeance. 

Perhaps.  considering you came into my home and kicked the cr@p out of my FB, the least I can do is return the favor. :)

how does Tuesday sound?
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 05:08:49 AM »
Tuesday the 12th sounds like a winner.  Or a loser.  I'm on a losing streak, but at least I've been laughing and having a blast.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 05:15:19 AM »
I wanna be there to see that epic battle. Maybe Dodger can show up and he can step into the cold cold world of the Silver Lotus eater :)

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 06:15:21 AM »
Tuesday the 12th sounds like a winner.  Or a loser.  I'm on a losing streak, but at least I've been laughing and having a blast.

Done.

Meet you on the 12th.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 08:22:54 AM »
Why do I have the feeling Bryon that you will master every army in Chronopia????

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 08:37:38 AM »
Why do I have the feeling Bryon that you will master every army in Chronopia????

He's Stubborn that way.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 08:43:24 AM »
I look forward to a battle with you Archer. You taught me some very important lessons in our two battles. I look forward to showing you the results of those lessons one day. I think you will be impressed.. after the pain from the beating stops  ;D

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 09:35:07 AM »
I look forward to a battle with you Archer. You taught me some very important lessons in our two battles. I look forward to showing you the results of those lessons one day. I think you will be impressed.. after the pain from the beating stops  ;D

Hmmmm....

Lesson 1- Go for the throat and once you get it, don't let go.
 Lesson 2- Always be willing to give ground or go a different way.

and at least one warzone lesson- No matter the odds of hurting it, take the damn shot.  You never know what will happen...  because Quantity of Fire is its own quality.

Philly, I know I'll be impressed.  I just hope I did not unleash to the world a monster like I did with Dave after our first encounter. :)

Then again, after the hammering Phil gave him with Cartel, I suspect he might have a Cartel force of his own in the offing

(point of fact- both players I have hammered with Cartel have picked up a Cartel army of their ownin some form.  Why does that scare me?)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 10:38:17 AM »
You missed out on the Cartel at Talamania.
The first time I used them they were just out-gunned by semai/horde. The other two times they showed what they can do much better. Combined with Andreas' Brotherhood, they defeated a combines Semai/Horde tandem. The other time they took on Capital and the Assault Marines and won. The Philly Branch of SSTs < Stunning Strike Tactical Squad> was born that day. And with the additional forces that are enroute namely more Mercs, who are just waiting for the training of their flamer spec  and two more squads of field agents, who are waiting on the arrive of their Black suits, SSTS with be a full 2000pt Variable force.

<Bad Boys theme song playing in the background>

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 10:44:52 AM »
You missed out on the Cartel at Talamania.
The first time I used them they were just out-gunned by semai/horde. The other two times they showed what they can do much better. Combined with Andreas' Brotherhood, they defeated a combines Semai/Horde tandem. The other time they took on Capital and the Assault Marines and won. The Philly Branch of SSTs < Stunning Strike Tactical Squad> was born that day. And with the additional forces that are enroute namely more Mercs, who are just waiting for the training of their flamer spec  and two more squads of field agents, who are waiting on the arrive of their Black suits, SSTS with be a full 2000pt Variable force.

<Bad Boys theme song playing in the background>

Then we will have to get a match in at some point.  Cartel Training mission :)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »
Hello.

Seems I am missing out on a lot of fun. :o

wmeredith
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »
  Then we will have to get a match in at some point.  Cartel Training mission :)

Itll be a training mission for you.. Itll be target practice for me  ;D

Homebase- Philadelphia