Author Topic: Talamania II--Electric Boogaloo  (Read 81241 times)

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
Re: Talamania II--Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2008, 07:06:44 AM »
Hello

I would be interested, if no one minds. Just started to paint up some kit based undead legionnares for a hordes force.

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #241 on: May 22, 2008, 01:33:06 PM »
Quote from: luckyone link=topic=2836.msg33957#msg33957 date=
We talked about forming a gaming group that meets once a month while we were at Talamania. Is anyone interested? We can start a new thread. Dave, is it OK to use the Talamania basement for this? Or do we want to use Between Books? I work in New Castle and would be able to participate at least once every two months.

I highly recommend another thread for this, and will start one in General Discussions.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2008, 03:49:03 PM »
TALAMANIA II was a success!

It was, once again, my honor to host along with joshuaslater.  Again, you guys were awesome!  I even managed to get in a few games this year, including one against Thom that went well - for him.

This year was a success because of the following:

Coil - thanks for all the cool stuff.  All figs found new homes, including some that will remain in the employ of your's, truly.  Wait til you see what I do with all the Platformer stuff.
Ludwig - thanks for the awesome pics and a hoppy home-brew!  http://www.ludzeppelin.com/
aoi cobalt - thanks for travelling in, bud.  It was great to meet you, and it was great to see you get some games in.
joshuaslater - thanks for all the behind-the-scenes and leg work.  Without you, this doesn't get off the ground.
Prime - thanks for tab;es!  It was really cool to get to play on them, again.

It should go without saying that it was great to game with you, all.  But it won't - it was, indeed, a memorable event, and one which I will endeavor to continue in years to come.  Thank you, all.

To those of you who made Talamania I, you were missed.  To those that want to join in the fun next year, stay tuned.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 03:59:18 PM by dmcgee1 »
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2008, 07:31:47 AM »
Ditto.  Thanks to all who attended and enjoyed.  Dave, thank you for posting the pics I shot.  I really wanted to photograph the EE crew having such a good time.  They were in full war-story mode.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA