Author Topic: Post-Talamania I post  (Read 8614 times)

Offline Coldthunder

• Excelsior Crusader Midwest Region
Re: Post-Talamania I post
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 10:51:30 PM »
There is nothing I can add to what has been said that can express my gratfulness for this short but delightful weekend that hasn't been said and repeated. My thanks to all for a great time, to Thom for putting us up,and putting up with me, and a special thanks to Mrs. Mary McGee she is one unique and special person to have done so much for our cause.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:26:43 AM by Coldthunder »
A friend will bail you out of jail --
A good friend will be sitting right next to you saying "Damn that was Fun!!"

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 01:30:22 PM »
A big thank you to everyone for an amazing weekend of gaming. It was great meeting all of you and putting faces to the names I see here every day.

A special thank you to Mare McGee for allowing the house to be invaded by so many gamers. Dave is a very lucky man to have such an understanding wife.

Bryon. Blackbloods don't scare me. Nice teaming up with you to teach the Legion a lesson. Those Cartel Police soaked up massive amounts of fire.

Troy, meeting you live after all these years was amazing. It was good that we went 1-1 in our games. Close and to the death as usual. Thank you for the Ice Golem. He will have a place of honour among my Elves.

Hal (and everyone else I didn't got the chance to play). I cannot make any promises but it may not be impossible for me to to come again next year ...

Thom. It was an honour to meet you. I really wish I could have played a game against you. If those Inheritor greens ever get into production you can sign me up for a bunch.

Josh and Bill. Thanks for lending me some Elves and Bauhaus to play with and my apologies for crushing you with your own minis.

I took some pictures and will upload them later.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 10:11:05 AM »
Once again, thank you, all.  I speak for Mare when I say that she enjoyed having you here, as much as you, all, enjoyed being here.  You all showed her what a great bunch of gentlemen you are, and she was only doing what she normally does.  She has never been uninviting to any guest, whether family or friends, and never will be less than that.  You, all, just reaffirmed why people should always be that way toward each other.  She is an awesome gal, and I thank you for justifying my opinion of her.  You guys rock.

Oh, Top - I am sorry to say that I got the pick of the litter.  I would not wish any of her sisters on even my worst of enemies.  No one should ever be that evil! ;D
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!