Author Topic: Post-Talamania I post  (Read 8629 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Post-Talamania I post
« on: May 21, 2007, 04:03:14 AM »
Wow - what an incredible weekend.  I cannot say how happy I am that a total of 19 people made it to Talamania I.

In attendance, there were (in no particular order):
Thom "Prime" Talamini
Josh "Joshuaslater" Slater
Andreas "Coil" Engstrom
Troy "Wedge" Thompson
Hal "Topkick" Gibson
Dennis "Coldthunder" Moler
Steve "Jibbajabbawocky" Milkowski
Steve "Masherking" Garcia
John "Iron Panda" Carino
Phil "Dragon62" Sperry
Jeff "JJDodger" Dodge
Tim "Luckyone" Lewicki
Bill "WMeredith" Meredith
John "Archer" Tinney
Bryon "Phillysniper" Gray
Hans "Drachen" Schmieder
Kevin "Ludwig" Ludwig
Mare "The Wife" McGee
and, your's, truly, Dave "DMcGee1" McGee.

First, I would liek to thank my wife for being so awesome through the entire experience.  She did a lot of the background grunt work such as finding chairs, prepping the space and green-lighting the whole, "Hey, guys, let's have this at my place," thing.  Further, she made several runs throughout the weekend, ensuring that we had way more soda and water than we could drink, and plenty of ice to chill said beverages.

Secondly, thank you, Josh, for putting this all together and ensuring that there were tables upon which to throw dice and push pewter.  Without Josh, this event would never have gotten off the ground, let alone turn out to be the rousing success that it was.  Josh's efforts to get this thing born and delivered were matched only by his entusiasm and dedication.

Thanks are due to Bryon and Jeff, as they did a majority of the manual labor; transporting and setting up tables, placing terrain, helping with prep-work on the space, ensuring both PC's were up and running so that folks could print lists, access the boards and e-mail, etc., and ensuring that folks could arrive and jump right into the main event - gaming.  Thanks, guys.

To those that went out of their way to be here, I can, again, only say, "Thank you."  It was (by far) the most satisfying part of the "con," for me to get to meet those with whom I have, before, only chatted on these forums.  Having gotten to meet Andreas, Troy, Hal and Dennis, I can only say that my impressions of them, from these forums, was not only confirmed, but exceeded.  You will not find finer folks, let alone gamers, anywhere.  I look forward to the next time that we are fortunate enough to get together.

As for the rest of you, you could not have made hosting this easier.  Everyone showed great graciousness and respect towards each other, and towards our house and my family.  I am not surprised, but feel that it must be recognized.  I know that my wife truly appreciated that all were made to feel welcomed and that they were happy with her hospitality.  Thanks guys, you did yourselves proudly, and my wife enjoyed having you, here, as much as you  enjoyed being here.

I think that it goes without saying, but will be said, regardless - this was a great event, and, the powers-that-be willing, will only be the first of many.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 05:45:15 AM by dmcgee1 »
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
Re: Post-Talamania I post
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 05:09:06 AM »
I echo what dave said. It was a Blast.
The guys from jersey had endless fun and wasnt even the games that was the most fun was just hanging out and joking around, getting a few games in was just icing on the cake. Even got to play a few different games, thanks to topkick  for Legion of steel ( it was good to blow the dust of my evil robots  8)) and to Dave for showing me how to play slient death ( and the victory MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA).

The Highlight for me was my last game. Warzone against Thom. Great close game that lead to Lord h. Losing to dark legion (damn my dice)...next time old man...next time.

Lost every game of warzone and didnt care too much fun was had.
to every one, I was with fine company. Dave and his family again a million thanks for every thing.

So looking forward to doing this again in the future  ;D   
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:33:23 AM »
I echo....

While I was there only for a short time (Damn you Uncle Sam!!), I did manage to hang a bit, get some good conversation in... and demonstrate the efficiency of the 99th Striker Group (AI)- other wise known around here as "The Machine."  (Topkick already has a list of excuses several megs in size... and I am certain still adding to them)

It was only one game... but it was a a fun one.  I look forward to the next event so I can get in some dice-slinging against others I don't normally see.  some of you I'll see at Origins... so we can meet up there for some serious fun.

Again, thanks to everyone who traveled a large distance to be there.  Hopefully, those who could not make it to this one will be there for Talamania II.

And hopefully, Uncle Sam cooperates this time. :)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 08:46:09 AM »
From the looks of it, a good time was had by all. Wish I could have been there with you guys. It certainly would have been better than the weekend I had..... :(

SP
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 11:31:46 AM »
So, Talamania 1 was probably the best Con I've been to in years.  Good games, good buddies, and endless smack talk!

I really can't wait for Talamania II: Electric Boogaloo!!
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Wedge

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 02:24:41 PM »
First of all I want to again thank Dave and Mare for providing the place to play and bending over backwards to share their incredible hospitality!  I am certain that your neighbors were unaware of the 19 (yes you too Dave) noisy and obnoxious gamers that would descend upon their neighborhood with relentless carousing and cavorting.  Talamania I was an extrememly worthwhile event and I (without getting too mushy) while cherish the memory of it forever.

@ Dave "DMcGee1" McGee - You're a friggin stud for putting this on at your house.  Thanks again for the hospitality and thanks for teaching me Silent Death.  Don't forget about your vow to get into cyberboard PBEM games.  You won't regret it my friend.  I will ask Coil to teach you PBEM in a small 500pt game of your choosing and then you, Coil, jjdodger, and I will have a fourway!  Okay wait... I mean... we will meet on the battlefield... all four of us... yeah, that sounded better.   ::)

@ - Mare "The Wife" McGee - thanks for puttin' up with us gaming geeks.  You know how we are and yet you allowed us to invade your home.  Truly, I hold you in high esteem for your sacrifices!  Tell Colleen and Kyle that I said thanks for letting me borrow their bunk!

@ - Bryon "Phillysniper" Gray - What can I say brutha?  We're twins separated at birth (that was obvious).  I thoroughly enjoyed our games together and have a newfound respect for Cartel.  And I thought MY troops had decent Armor values!  Thanks for the ride from the airport, breakfast at the diner, handing me my arse in PS Football, the cigars, and most of all the memories--especially the quad kings.  I'll have that poker story to remember for quite some time.  It was an honor to meet you sir and a pleasure to roll dice with you!

@ - Andreas "Coil" Engstrom - Truly, it was great to finally get to game with you in person.  After dozens of PBEM games, It was good to get a face to face confrontation finally.  I knew I would not be disappointed, just from past experience.  In fact I was genuinely pleased that our battles turned out as they did.  Close and to the final die roll.  My Sons of Kronos now know the taste of humble pie, but letting my Semai win was a mistake.  Now they'll never get their head out of the clouds!   ;D  Let me know when you are ready for a new match!  Thanks again for the chocolates!  I am sure my family will enjoy them.

@ - Thom "Prime" Talamini - I am glad to see you over the hurdles that life has put in your way that all is well with you.  It is good to see light at the end of the tunnel, but even better when you finally get out of the tunnel into the open eh?  I enjoyed our game of chronopia together immensely.  I won't mention the *ahem* incident with you army... *ahem*.  Thanks for feeding all those bones to my warhounds--they were very pleased with your generosity!  It was a very fun match (lots of laughs indeed) and you are a great sport.  Take care sir, and I am certain our paths will cross again.

@ - Hal "Topkick" Gibson - It was obvious TK that no one wanted to face our combined Semai armies.  Did you see how they cowed and shuddered as if one of "The Nine" had entered the room?  Muwahahaha!  Sadly you Illinois boys left too early--but it was understood.  Long drives do suck!  I am sure we will see each other again in the not too distant future.  At that time you are promised a game of Warzone AND Chronopia with me!

@ - Dennis "Coldthunder" Moler - It was good to see you again Dennis.  How is it that we've met twice now and not got a game in.  Are you avoiding me?  Thanks for coming up with Hal and being at this event.  It was great to see the both of you!

@ - Phil "Dragon62" Sperry - Thanks again for the Valpurgis and bringing that great terrain!  I am going to have to see about getting foam hills like that--very cool!  I wish there had been more time to get a game in with you, but alas our paths did not cross this time.  I expect to see a nice paintjob on the minis that we swapped.  I promise to show you mine if you show... me... y...... okay that sounded strange.   ;)

@ - Jeff "JJDodger" Dodge - Jeff thanks for all that you did in helping put this event together.  I know that there were several of you that did a lot of behind the scenes stuff and we should give credit where it is due.  I would consider it my honor, if you would allow me to repay that debt by teaching you Cyberboard.  We'll start off small with 500 pts apiece to get your feet wet.  Sound good?  Send me an email when you are ready!

@ - Josh "Joshuaslater" Slater - Josh thanks for your efforts too in this event.  I know your contributions were not small.  I wish I could have shown your dwarves a thing or two on the battlefield, but that may have to wait until Talamania II.  If you want to learn cyberboard PBEM we can always start of there!  Just let me know.  If you are still interested in the Muawijhe army that my friend is getting rid of let me know and I will send you his contact info and you guys can work out the details.

@ - John "Iron Panda" Carino - I was great to get a game in with you John.  It was too bad that our combined DL armies could not withstand the "awesome might" of the Cartel and Brotherhood.  I am sure about that descriptor, but Bryon said it so often it must be true!  Hahahaha!  We'll get them next time!

@ - Tim "Luckyone" Lewicki - You owe me $10 sir!  A four of the river... good grief!  What's next?  Are you going to get quad Kings too!?   ;D  It was fun playing cards with you!

@ - Bill "WMeredith" Meredith - Thanks for finding that Dark Huntsman for me!  You are a stud for finding that mini!  Hopefully next time we can get a game in and I'll show you a thing or two about Semai!

@ - Steve "Masherking" Garcia - good grief you are a loud dude!  But... you are as fun to be around as the decibels you emit!  Thanks for scaring the living tar out of me when you climbed into the top bunk.  I thought I was going to die!  Bryon told me, 'Troy when you meet him and think back on him you will only be able to laugh'.  He was right.  I think of the Masher and it brings a smile to my face.  Your a right jolly ol' chap and Talamania was all the better for having you there!

@ - Steve "Jibbajabbawocky" Milkowski - It was great meeting you Jibba and I hope that I get to game with you next time we meet.  Maybe next time you crash at Dave's you won't be stuck on the floor in front of the TV.  How you actually fell asleep there boggles my mind!   :o

@ - John "Archer" Tinney - I only got to speak with you in passing, so it goes without saying that I'd like to throw some dice with you in the future.  Good luck with your reserve duty and make sure you stock those ships well!  Uncle Sam is a good guy, but his timing was terrible this past week!

@ - Hans "Drachen" Schmieder - You are truly a nut!  And you fly spaceships like a crazed madman!  I bow to your 2D-meteorite-bordered-superiority!  Hahahaha!  It was good seeing you again and I am glad to see you gaming again!

@ - Kevin "Ludwig" Ludwig - What an unexpected surprise sir!  I am proud of you for finishing your degree and even more impressed with your line of work that you will be putting to use that knowledge you've obtained.  I am waiting to do a google search and finding "Ludwig's Fine Furniture" on the internet!

AGAIN... thanks to all those that helped put this together.  If I missed anyone in the thanking process I apologize.  It would be out of ignorance I forgot you and not out of ungreatfulness!  Thanks to everyone for making my Philly experience an enduring memory!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 06:02:40 PM by Wedge »

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 04:37:27 PM »
sounds like it was a blast out there in eastern Pa...wish I didn't have so many things to do here in NE Ohio that prevented me from making a trip out east...but oh well, there's always Origins in my neck of the woods...

B...
starting to get the itch again...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 05:10:59 PM »
Quote from: Jibbajabbawocky link=topic=2812.msg23010#msg23010 date=
So, Talamania 1 was probably the best Con I've been to in years.  Good games, good buddies, and endless smack talk!

I really can't wait for Talamania II: Electric Boogaloo!!

And there, friends, is the marquis for the next one.  ;D
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 05:58:52 PM »
Hello.

Talamania was an absolute blast!! I got to meet many forum members and game with a few on top of that. Many thanks to Josh Slater, Bryon Grey, Jeff Dodge, and Dave Mcgee for setting up and hosting said event. 
@ Andreas and Troy (Coil and Wedge) many thanks for your tireless efforts on the boards and staying with us after the sad days. Andreas you owe me a rematch after spanking me with my own army. Troy next time we will have to get a game on SoK or Semia iether will do.
@Thom (Prime) thanks for coming out and putting up with over a dozen gaming geeks for two days. You answered questions with due patience and kicked ass with much grace. Look forward to whatever you have in store for us.
@ Hal and Dennis. Glad to finally met you both, Hal I thank you for the game I just wish it had been more fun for you. I know the frustration of dice betrayal that costs you the game( We will both stick with that) Dennis I didn't get the honor of a game but I certainly hope for a few next time we meet.
@ The Jersey Crew Steve( masherking), Steve ( Jibbajabbawocky) John(Iron Panda) thanks for coming, I got games in with jibba and panda but not masher. Panda we need a rematch, jibba I need to melt your snipers with a weilder, masher next time we game.
@ Jeff Dodge (jjdodger) sorry we didn't get a game in thank you for helping to make this happen. We need to throw down in chronopia sometime.
@Bryon Grey (Phillysniper) thanks for all you did, next time my Bauhaus needs some redemption.
@Tim (lucky one) glad to see you again, sorry we didn't get a game on.
@ Dave MacGee and Mare MaGee for hosting us and allowing the wonderfull weekend of geekdom that was. Thank you, I hope we didn't leave to big a mess.
@Josh Slater (joshslater) next time we will have to have one of our epic 2k throw downs so people see how epic Chronopia is. Thanks for all the work Bro.
@ Archer glad you could make it, Sorry you couldn't stay longer and really made the event an event.
@Ludwig,Dracken, Caleb, and everyone else my burned out nogging forgot thanks for comming.

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 07:46:50 PM »
starting to get the itch again...

Make sure you use plenty of ointment before you get to Columbus.  I don't need my house to be quarantined!   ;D
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 08:19:30 PM »
WOW!!!  WOW!!!  WOW!!!  WOW!!!  WOW!!!  WOW!!!

What an incredible weekend! This weekend just confirmed what I already knew. We have some great gamers and some incredible people who post on this board and play these great games!

Wedge/Troy/Master Sgt/Brother from another mother - You taught me many things this weekend least of all how to play a great game of warzone. It was great to meet you and game with you. There will be a reckoning between Semai and the Cartel!

Coil/Andreas - You got off easy this time, we only got to team up. I understand the fear of the Blackbloods but to change systems and team up with me just to avoid the whuppin..Im impressed  ;D

Masher/Steve/Lord H -  Dude you rock. Everytime I go against you its a great game. Your force lists are tight and the themes are outraegous and interesting. Thx for teaching me more about the game. Maybe I should read the rules a little more closely.

Prime/Thom - There is so much I could say to and about you.  just hope these two words convey the depths of my gratitude for all you have done and are...... Thank You

Topkick/Hal - You are a man of infinite wisdom and humor. It was great to meet you. Next year you will get the beat down by the forces you helped create. The Op Over wishes to send a little VX your way :) Hope you enjoyed the Death Fries  ;D

Dave..... Nuff said

Iron Panda/John - Those Stalkers of yours are nasty and a pain. Great game and way to stick it out after your partner left you hangin in the wind  ;D

Jibba/Steve2 - Your flamoyant personality blended right in with this crowd. I didnt get to play you.. I didnt know you could run and dodge so fast  ;D but Maplewood is only an hour away and its within the Cartels patrol area BEWARE!

Coldthunder - Thx for your tactial advice. It was great getting to talk to and with you. Next year you are in the 'snipers sights so get read to bend over and kiss your butt goodbye  :D

Josh -  You rock! Everything you overcame to pull this off was incredible! Thx for all the hard work! When you get that DL force ready, it will be my pleasure to help you learn it.

Dragon62 - Mutual assured destruction was averted this weekend by us not playing ;D  There will be a reckoning tho.. I must rid the world of your Cartel imposters. Nick Michaels had ordered it and the Mercs with make it so.

Luckyone - What can I say? Assault Marines Rls rock.. I hate them so do Mirrormen. Theyll be back and theyll be bringing friends  ;D

To everyone else I didnt get to play or talk to... Thank you for your effort to get out here and I hope to see you next year. You can run but you cant hide.. and time heals all wounds  but death even for the DL is eternal. The Dark Lord warns you to prepare for the battle is coming. Will you be ready?? For there can be only one Phillysniper  ;D
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Iron Panda

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 05:17:01 AM »
Thanks to everyone I have played with and especially, for Dave and Mary for their warm hospitality. Great games, great company all, and here's wishing for another awesome get together. 

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 07:57:06 AM »
I just want to thank everyone for a wonderful weekend. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone that traveled from afar to join us and it was great seeing all the locals again. I look forward to next years gathering. Special thanks to Dave, Mare and Dave's neighbors for putting up with us all weekend and to Bryon, Jeff, and josh for all the efford they put into the set up. Also a big thanks to Troy for the Maculator and the Droppod which will soon be on the painting table. To everyone else wheather I play against you or not it was great to see you all. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 02:08:34 PM »
I am still tired from last weekend! Thanks to everyone for a great gaming weekend! I can't wait until next year. We will have an even greater Talamania next year.  :)
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 05:49:05 PM »
Finally I have a moment to post my thoughts and reflections on Talamania 1. 

Thom "Prime" Talamini - The Big Kahuna. Thanks for allowing DM and I the hospitality of your home and for making the game that brought us all together. Glad to see you again and hope it won't be so long until our next face to face. Take care my brother.

Josh "Joshuaslater" Slater - What are we gonna do next Brain?  ;D You are Da' Man. Thanks for your tireless work on Talamania. Take care my friend and I hope to see you soon.

Mare "The Wife" McGee - Thank you so much for putting up with all of us. Dave is indeed a lucky man. Not many women would give up their weekend family time to be Den-Mother to a bunch of middle-aged adolescents. I'm sure I echo the sentiments of all the single guys at the event when I say "Any sisters like you available at home?"

Dave "DMcGee1" McGee – The host with the most. Thank you for opening your home to all of us. I felt like I had known you all my life within 5 minutes of meeting you. One of my few regrets is not having more time just to sit and BS with you.

Andreas "Coil" Engstrom – Thank you so much for coming over. It may not have been your intention to inspire a convention but thanks for being a major catalyst. It was great to finally meet you. It is a dream of mine to someday visit you in your country and maybe then we can do battle.

Troy "Wedge" Thompson – It was good to see you again. I wish we had more time to catch up but you were one of the most popular guys there. It seems like everyone wanted to play you a game. I was actually looking forward to the Semai team match but it never came off. Next year?

Dennis "Coldthunder" Moler – My brother. A short sentence that says it all.

Steve "Masherking" Garcia – A fellow Legionnaire of Steel and great guy.  You have a zest for life that makes you fun to be around. Thanks for the game and the conversation.

John "Iron Panda" Carino – Another great guy. Next time you’ll have to join in a Legions of Steel game rather than watch. I look forward to making Legions of Steel the official 3rd game at Talamania. My ebay store is slated to open on or before 01 June. In addition there are usually a few good auctions and other ebay stores that carry the game as well.

Phil "Dragon62" Sperry – To answer your PM, yes I was the guy who talked to you about the Bio-giant. Let me figure out how many HL’s I can spare and we will have to talk deal. Good to meet you and thanks for the free table you and Dave provided. Between you guys and Coil I found a few of the figs that had eluded me.

Bill "WMeredith" Meredith – A class act. He walked up to me at Talamania 1 and handed me a Dragoon Sniper just because he knew I was looking for one. We also completed a deal that helped me stock the Trading Post. Definitely a class act and someone I look forward to playing again. I may have been frustrated at my dice in our match-up but couldn’t have asked for a better opponent

John "Archer" Tinney – I was the lucky one who got to play Archer Saturday night when he got to the Con after Drill. I just wish I could have given him a better game. I could list all the “reasons” for my defeat but I’d just be blowing smoke. I got beat by a great player and look forward to the promised rematch. Thanks John.

Bryon "Phillysniper" Gray – Good to finally meet you. You are another guy that I felt an immediate kinship to. Also wearing the Rams jersey gave me something familiar to focus on when the “death-fries” gave me a 60’s style psychedelic trip. Any man who likes good cigars, good food and the Rams deserves to be a Midwesterner, so consider yourself an honorary one.

Hans "Drachen" Schmieder – Glad to see you hadn’t actually dropped of the face of the earth. Again my limited time prevented me from catching up with another old friend. Between my games and everyone else playing there just wasn’t enough BS time. Hope to see you around the forums and I will try to set aside some time next year to catch up.

Kevin "Ludwig" Ludwig – Good to see you again Kevin. I wish we had more time to BS but with the long distance DM and I had to travel staying for Sunday was impossible. Next year I take more vacation time and stay in Philly a couple of days to BS and play.

Steve "Jibbajabbawocky" Milkowski, Jeff "JJDodger" Dodge, and Tim "Luckyone" Lewicki – I unfortunately did not get to do much more than be introduced to you guys. I hope to remedy this in the near future. I hope you all are coming to Origins but if you can’t then please put me on your list of opponents for Talamania 2.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890