Author Topic: GenCon Socal, and a Chronopia challenge  (Read 14787 times)

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
Re: GenCon Socal, and a Chronopia challenge
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 04:41:01 AM »
Hi all,

My terrain and dwarves will be in the mail today, heading to Cali unless I hear that our pick-up games on SAT are now "off".  I'll meet up with them the day before GenCon.

Mark

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 11:13:33 AM »
Good to hear, Look foward to seeing you there!!
Elf, It's good with A-1 too!!!

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 04:23:13 AM »
For those of us going to GenCon SoCal where do we want to meet up?  I'll be heading out very early tomorrow (WED) morning and will be getting into Cali later that day.  On SAT I'll likely be wearing a red "Incredibles" shirt.  Hopefully that will stand out enough to be seen.

Mark

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 11:09:17 AM »
  We will likely be at the minitures tables setting up first thing Sat. morning.  Plan on  reserving table(s?) Fri. The 3 of us will likely be there with our figs and terrain.  Ive got a little banner Wedge gave me last year.  Will set that up or lay it out to be seen.

Wedge

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 03:13:37 PM »
Bad news fellas.  I just got the word.  We will be training all day Saturday.  That precludes me coming out at all to LA this weekend.  I will be there in spirit though... I hope all your battles are good ones.

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2005, 04:53:31 PM »
@ Wedge - Sorry that you won't be there, but your work is more important than our play :)

@ Everyone Else Attending - I'll be shutting down soon and leaving very early tomorrow morning for the airport.  I'll be in Cali noon-ish on WED.

See Ya There!

Mark

Wedge

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 02:52:14 PM »
Well?

How was the weekend?  Did you guys get together and have a few battles?  Seeing as how I couldn't make it I have to live vicariously through you guys.  Fess up the details!  Please?

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 03:36:48 PM »
Well, my minis made it to San Diego but did not make it to the convention.  Some miscomunication on this end (Cali) but I still made it to the con and had a pretty good time, but without playing any Chronopia.  The miniature section was dominated by Warmachine and D&D Miniatures and to a lesser extent stuff like the new Axis & Allies game, very few historicals, a few demo tables for stuff like Starship Troopers, B5 Wars, Dark Age, and three stalwart Chronopia players.  Oh, there was a bit of Battletech too.

Mark

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2005, 10:04:57 PM »
  I appreciate the effort Mark, We had fun .