Author Topic: GenCon Socal, and a Chronopia challenge  (Read 14785 times)

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
GenCon Socal, and a Chronopia challenge
« on: October 19, 2005, 11:48:32 AM »
  O. K.  Since Wedge isn't available for the Con, afriend and I have a Challenge for whoever shows.  He's bringing about 12,000 pts of Blackbloods to the table.  I personnaly can put about 3-4,000 points of Dark Tusks out.  Skull King is Interested as are some others.  It's not official (don't even have a table resereved- this shouldn't be a problem though. It wasn't too crowded last year.)  If anyone is intrested contact me or post and I'll see what we can co-ordinate ;D
Elf, It's good with A-1 too!!!

Magistres

Re: GenCon Socal, and a Chronopia challenge
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 01:30:16 PM »
IF you guys are wanting events. I'll run a tournamnet at GenCon SoCal. But I really need to know soonest if I have the Players to do so. I also need times and game preferences...Do you guys want a Tourney, scenarios or to start a campaign using the campaign rules...I can accomaodate all of the above (not at the same time) but I will need players and at least on person to help. Let me know by say next Tues. I won't be able to get it posted on the SoCal website, so we will have to wing it. I need at least 10 players to make it worth driving up to Annaheim (which means at least 7 before Tuesday) .  All I ask inrecompense, Since I will still ahve to buy a badge, is Lunch. ;D

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 12:19:07 PM »
I can play in a Chrono tourney on THU.

Mark

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 11:45:48 AM »
  We'll be there Friday morning and will be available till sunday morn. There's 3 of us.

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 02:29:23 AM »
  We'll be there Friday morning and will be available till sunday morn. There's 3 of us.

Hmm, FRI-SUN, dang!  Is anyone free on THU to play?

Mark

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 11:20:22 AM »
  Sorry Mark.  One of the three with me is my boss and he says we can't take off Thurs. also during our busy season ???

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 12:49:36 PM »
Got my GenCon tickets today and my SAT is clear from 0800-1300.  I'm playing Twilight Imperium at 1400, but I should be able to play up until 1300.  Do you want to arrange something for SAT morning/early afternoon?

Mark

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 11:31:09 AM »
Got my GenCon tickets today and my SAT is clear from 0800-1300. I'm playing Twilight Imperium at 1400, but I should be able to play up until 1300. Do you want to arrange something for SAT morning/early afternoon?

Mark
            Good deal, we'll be there with bells on and troops ready ;D Howzabout  1000 pts with random terrain? Anyone elsa availible at that time?

Wedge

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 12:11:51 PM »
If I can make it (player capacity only) Saturday morning would work best for me too.  Of course, I could play longer in needed.

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 04:14:24 PM »
Outstanding!  How about starting at 0800 on SAT morning.  Random terrain is great for me.   How about 1000 points?  My pref would be to bring Dwarves or Devout, but not both (got lots of minis to pack).  I think I'll lean towards Dwarves and keep the big ball of S&M fun (Soul Flayer) at home.

Mark
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 04:19:12 PM by Mark Theurer »

Wedge

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 10:01:42 AM »
Well, I've been challenged by Wolfshade to bring my SoK and see if the Goddess tribe can stand up to his little bearded balls of butter.  I'll be happy to oblige if I can make it... *keeping my fingers crossed*

Offline Gubs

• Prophet Miniatures
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 10:51:53 AM »
Won't be doing any gaming, but I am teaching sculpting classes there.

Offline Wolfshade

• Journeyman
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2005, 11:43:07 AM »
  Great!! Yeah, 1,000pts with random terrain.  We have some terrain but anyone whowants to bring some would be appreciatted ;D  Art seems to think the Empire will rule (he won the tournement last year and hasn't stopped squakin' about it) With the 3 of us and whoever shows up we should be able to accomadate anyone wishing to fight.   All victems are welcome ;)  Looking foward to seeing everyone.   Wedge.......he-he...... the Goddess won't help you buddy.

Offline Mark Theurer

• Fictional Reality
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 01:49:16 PM »
Who is local to the area that will be coming to play on SAT morning?  I ask because I would be willing to mail a bit of terrain (nothing heavy) to someone that could bring it to the con and then I would also pay the person the cost to ship it back to me.

Mark

Wedge

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2005, 03:25:03 PM »
Who is local to the area that will be coming to play on SAT morning?  I ask because I would be willing to mail a bit of terrain (nothing heavy) to someone that could bring it to the con and then I would also pay the person the cost to ship it back to me.

Mark

Zebuleon (Mario) lives local.  I don't want to volunteer him though since he might not be able to make it... you'd have to PM him and ask.