Author Topic: Blackblood Goblin starter force  (Read 20264 times)

Iron Panda

Re: Blackblood Goblin starter force
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 09:07:07 AM »
Those Goblin Spearmen are the EE sculpts, but they're just primed black so far.

I am so jealous!  :D

Wedge

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 09:18:40 AM »
It's good to have that many spears.  It will allow my Untamed to mount the Ogre and Orc heads on them and leave them as a warning to all Blackbloods--never to disturb the lands that belong to the children of the Goddess!

8) ;D

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 09:40:50 AM »
It's good to have that many spears.  It will allow my Untamed to mount the Ogre and Orc heads on them and leave them as a warning to all Blackbloods--never to disturb the lands that belong to the children of the Goddess!

8) ;D

Name your point total. Im giving you the priviledge of deciding just how bad youll be whooped  ;D
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Wedge

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2007, 01:25:59 PM »

8) ;D

Name your point total. Im giving you the priviledge of deciding just how bad youll be whooped  ;D

If this is the poison you wish to drink my friend then bottom's up!  My Untamed are no push over!  I accept your challenge.  I have armies of 750, 1000, 1200, and 1500.  You name it!

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2007, 02:05:56 PM »

8) ;D

If this is the poison you wish to drink my friend then bottom's up!  My Untamed are no push over!  I accept your challenge.  I have armies of 750, 1000, 1200, and 1500.  You name it!

WAIT! Whats that sound?!?!? Why it sounds like 1200pts of Blackbloods comin down.

Aah
Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

;D  :D  8)

Homebase- Philadelphia

Wedge

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 02:21:28 PM »
Yep, it's official.  Bryon is certifiable.

1200 it is sir.  Tell the pig boys to grab their personal lubricants and their collective ankles because the SoK haven't played in a while.  They've been quite lonely and will be itchin' for some fun!

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »
Yep, it's official.  Bryon is certifiable.

1200 it is sir.  Tell the pig boys to grab their personal lubricants and their collective ankles because the SoK haven't played in a while.  They've been quite lonely and will be itchin' for some fun!

I think well be leaving the lubricants home.. we arent feeling charitable  :P
The only time our hands will be touching our ankles is if we have  you bent over so far with need to grab them for leverage.
Well take the pig boys statement as a compliment. Cause Pigs dont mind getting dirty. And as everyone knows we are just NASTY!!!!!

Homebase- Philadelphia

Wedge

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2007, 03:11:38 PM »
The only time our hands will be touching our ankles is if we have  you bent over so far with need to grab them for leverage.
Well take the pig boys statement as a compliment. Cause Pigs dont mind getting dirty. And as everyone knows we are just NASTY!!!!!

I hope you don't mind that I'll be using units out of cerulean mists.  Squads of Aonbarr Horse warriors, Mantlets, Witches, etc.   8)

Just kidding...

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2007, 03:18:47 PM »

I hope you don't mind that I'll be using units out of cerulean mists.  Squads of Aonbarr Horse warriors, Mantlets, Witches, etc.   8)

Just kidding...

Im not worried about mantlets. Crimson Blades can use the wreckage they create from the mantlets to shave ;D

Homebase- Philadelphia

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2007, 08:55:35 PM »
I think well be leaving the lubricants home.. we arent feeling charitable  :P
The only time our hands will be touching our ankles is if we have  you bent over so far with need to grab them for leverage.

I hope you don't mind that I'll be using units out of cerulean mists. Squads of Aonbarr Horse warriors, Mantlets, Witches, etc. 8)

Just kidding...

Hey Wedge, are there stats for the witches.  I was curious what they are all about.  Or are you just yank'n Plilly's chain. ;D
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Wedge

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2007, 09:23:16 PM »
I wsa just a' yankin'.  There may be stats but I don't have them!  :-\

Iron Panda

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2007, 04:30:49 AM »
Tell the pig boys to grab their personal lubricants and their collective ankles because the SoK haven't played in a while.  They've been quite lonely and will be itchin' for some fun!
  :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

Im not worried about mantlets. Crimson Blades can use the wreckage they create from the mantlets to shave

Oh Snap!

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2007, 05:53:29 AM »
I wsa just a' yankin'. There may be stats but I don't have them! :-\

Ya' big tease you! ;D  
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Wedge

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2007, 07:09:02 AM »
   Ya' big tease you! ;D  

Maybe we should ply Thom with liquor and have him divulge the location of the secret vault that holds the tome containing the Army lists of the Cerulean Mists!!

;D

Iron Panda

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2007, 07:15:40 AM »
containing the Army lists of the Cerulean Mists!!

Wedge,

That rhymes! :D