Author Topic: Dwarf army building, please refresh my memory.  (Read 4976 times)

Offline Mark Theurer

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 98
  • Karma: +6/-0
    • Fictional Reality
Dwarf army building, please refresh my memory.
« on: October 15, 2005, 04:00:45 PM »
from pg 194 "When choosing your Dwarven Army a player must first pick the main Clan you will be fighting with.  75% of the army you are fielding must be comprised of this main Clan.  Up to 1/3 of the total point value may be chosen from any of the other Clans to support the main force."

I know there was a discussion about this on the old boards and I'm not trying to open any old grumbles.  Just wanting to be reminded of the official ruling.  Do I have to have 75% of the main Clan or 2/3 of my point value from the main Clan?

Thanks

Mark

Offline joshuaslater

  • Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • *****
  • Posts: 3671
  • Karma: +115/-4
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Dwarf army building, please refresh my memory.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 05:38:33 AM »
I'm almost positive (Can I get a witness y'all?) that the percentages now are as follows: 60% has to be your main clan, leaving 40% for other clans.  This means that clans with no missiles of their own can max out the 40% total for missiles.  The other percentage nonsense has been scrapped as absolute twaddle. 

I'm trying to subliminally suggest that the Wolf Clan get some archers; why is it that whole clans have to order out for missiles? 

What Clans do you play by the way?
Cheers.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline DogOWar

  • Member Emeritus
  • *****
  • Posts: 1150
  • Karma: +35/-0
Re: Dwarf army building, please refresh my memory.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 09:32:55 PM »
I'm almost positive (Can I get a witness y'all?) that the percentages now are as follows: 60% has to be your main clan, leaving 40% for other clans. This means that clans with no missiles of their own can max out the 40% total for missiles. The other percentage nonsense has been scrapped as absolute twaddle.

I'm trying to subliminally suggest that the Wolf Clan get some archers; why is it that whole clans have to order out for missiles?

What Clans do you play by the way?
Cheers.
    Is this true(40%), as a guy who just bought a bunch of dwarves I'm pretty intersted. :D
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline joshuaslater

  • Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • *****
  • Posts: 3671
  • Karma: +115/-4
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Dwarf army building, please refresh my memory.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 09:01:41 AM »
Yes, it has been changed.  60% has to be your main clan, and 40% can be any other stunties you want out there.  Don't let that dissuade you from taking an all melee Dark Tusk force.  Just ask masherking for details.  He's the man, for a Dwarf player.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline wmeredith

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 560
  • Karma: +47/-1
  • Ebay sig. 9390william.
Re: Dwarf army building, please refresh my memory.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 06:36:49 PM »
Hello.

I seem to remember doing some damage a while back with some blood bones if I am not mistaken. Tunnel fighters rule.

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.